Secret Mission

"Oh sorry kowarenai but i got something important right now" ziyou apologized.

She pick up her backpack before leaving with brunhilde but later wave at her before heading elsewhere.

She jump before flying into the air and later up above the clouds where she lets both of her paws bury into the cloud.

Later she headed into a village and landed onto the ground.

"Hi aunt gloria" she greeted cheerfully while waving at her before heading towards a small house.

She knock on the door and waited for a short while before the door opens up.

A figure appears revealing a stern looking owl with a eyepatch and is giving her a menacing glare.

"Hello madam rose" ziyou cheerfully spoke while her eyes remain closed the whole time.

Rose glares at her for a few seconds before pushing the door wide open "oh ziyou its good to see you hoot" her menacing aura disappeared completely.

"You too madam rose" ziyou replied "oh yes the item that you want" rose spoke before giving her a map.

"You must head into a cave with glowing yellow crystals there you will find the item you need hoot" rose continued.

"Thanks madam rose" ziyou thanked her before heading towards said cave.

...

Brunhilde is currently talking with a village elder who requested aid from the mao family.

Apparently there is a group of monsters raiding their food storage and rampaging in their fields.

So she headed to where the monsters were last seen.

...

The first thing she sees is the fields flattened by something big and the storage buildings completely destroyed.

Her fur bristled and she tense up with her paw already pulling out her golden spear.

Her fur only ever bristled when there is something dangerous near her and she was right as one of the monsters attack her.

She block the massive monsters claws with her spear while being pushed back.

She grit her teeth and glared at the monster before pushing it back abit and swung her spear.

The spear collided making the monster fall back and giving this chance for brunhilde.

She pointed spear at it before the spear glowed and she thrust forward and struck the monster making it fall to the ground.

She grip her spear tightly right when a grouo of three appeared and charge at her.

"Bring it on!" She yelled while she points her spear at one of them.

...

Ziyou found the cave with the yellow crystals and entered the cave.

"Oh it seems that i'm abit lost" ziyou cheerfully said to herself before letting out a short laugh.

She carried on walking in a random direction "eni miney mo" she spoke each word while pointing to different parts of the cave.

She points at one before shrugging and happily hummed while walking in that direction.

...

Brunhilde took some hits but none of them were fatal but she still struggle against some monsters who possess elemental powers.

Eventually she defeated all of thr monsters with minor injuries.

She sat down onto a stump that was once a tree but was caught in the crossfire .