Wacky Ride

After mao mao past the mirror it emits a soft glow before the glow disappears and zhihui checked it before heading to bed the mirror starts to glow again and out came a paw.

The figure that exited the mirror than takes a look at itself only to see mao mao but in his golden truth form and with a flick of the paw of the golden mao it transforms into brunhilde then heads towards brunhilde's room to enter the realm of slumber.

Not that long someone was entering the room and the brunhilde decided to let out a mimicked voice of brunhilde grumbling which made that person leave the room.

...

The brunhilde woke up and decided to wander around the place but sense zhihui glancing but only for short while.

Before it could wander any further it sense both minori and brunhilde to which it stopped before turning around and casting a spell which struck both of them.

They started to glow and slowly they shrunk down to which the brunhilde decided to teleport away and carry's on wandering downstairs.

It encountered ziyou but the  brunhilde simply walks away from her before hearing a loud yell from behind it.

After arriving downstairs it sees both the real brunhilde and kowarenai softly humming to herself before casting a spell on both of them.

It then teleports away again before returning back to golden mao mao and going back into the mirror before the reflection disappears it smirked.

‐--------------------------------‐------‐------------------------------

That was several days ago but to mao mao it still feels very fresh but try as he might he couldn't help but feel for a short while the oldest sibling.

Still it was nice to look after his younger siblings even if its his older sisters that was magically shrunken down and turned into boys.

With a sigh he decided to go wander around the mansion for no reason because ziyou needs the garden for something and the training room still makes him feel uncomfortable.

He later enters the library and sees zhihui with minori discussing something to one another while looking at the mirror.

"hello zhihui... minori" he spoke making both of them look up at him "hello mao mao" minori replied while zhihui return her attention to the mirror with a look of suspicion.

Mao mao decided not to bother both of them so he left and carry's on wandering.

‐--------------------------------‐------‐------------------------------

Once mao mao left minori look at the mirror before glancing at zhihui "sister are you sure that what happened at that day was because of this mirror?" she asked.

"its a possibility... after since we collected this mirror that fake brunhilde appeared and cause what happened that day... but what i don't get it why?" zhihui replied back.

"i don't like this one bit... if we do not know its intentions then it will put all of us in danger if not dealt with" zhihui continued while minori looks back at the mirror.

"do we have a way to make contact with it?" she asked to which zhihui shook her head "currently no" zhihui replied.

Minori walks a bit closer "then how did it escape the mirror and disguise as brunhilde?" she questioned her.

With a deep sigh before rubbing her face "i... i don't know... this is something beyond my expertise..." zhihui replied before continuing "which is why i asked for your input" she finished.