Adventurous Dining

Ziyou groggily wakes up from her slumber as she slowly recollects herself she remembers the last interraction with a certain tanuki.

She plop her head back onto her pillow before groaning and tries to figure out how she got into this situation.

With a deep sigh she gets up before glancing at the rainbow crystal followed by the note that the tanuki left.

She checks the time noting it is early in the morning since thats what was ingrained into everyone from their father for training.

She heads towards her wardrobe before freezing up "i dont actually have anything to wear for the date" she thought.

She quickly uses her golden scarf to fly out the window before she could reach the village to buy clothes for the date.

She stops and remembers that she told that tanuki that they are going to wear casual clothes.

She facepalmed before but hears someone calling for help near her making her look down and sees a grey hound armed with a knife.

The frightened rabbit who is pinned against the wall was shushed by the mugger hound but before he could react.

Ziyou slam her pawed foot with alot of speed causing the hound to stumble before recovering.

Ziyou got into her fighting stance and protects the villager behind her.

The hound growled lowly before pointing his knife at her "you know you look familiar" he spoke in a gruff voice.

"I have never seen or met you" ziyou replied making the hound grinned with a creepy look in his eyes.

"Oh your a girl?" He questioned making ziyou annoyed at that question "yeah what of it" she annoyingly replied.

"There was a guy who locked me up and got in the way of my work who looks similar to you though shorter" he said still keeping his grin.

Ziyou did not like that at all but remain quiet while he stalks closer "the moment that guy locked me up i was going to make sure he remains six feet under" he continued.

She becomes upset when he mention her brother and before he could say another word she use her scarfs power and lunged at him.

He was struck hard in the gut making him cough and clutch his body protecting it from anymore damage.

He raise his face glaring at her "why you little-" he was stopped by a punch to his face.

She quickly followed with a mid air down kick and another punch to the gut.

All of the blows happen so fast that by the time she stopped attacking he was already knocked down unconscious.

With a huff she let go of the unconscious hound while flying to a nearby guard to arrest the hound.

As for the rabbit she wants to give her something for saving her but ziyou politely rejected it before flying towards the village.

‐--------------------------------‐------‐------------------------------

Minori groan slowly waking up beside zhihui who is also awake but minori can't seem to remember why both of them are unconscious.

"What were we doing again?" Zhihui questioned minori to which she merely shook her head not knowing why they are here.

"Strange... we were clearly going to do something with someone?" Zhihui tries to remember who they were trying to find but comes up with nothing.

Minori decides to head to bed instead since she feels strangely tired even if the sun is still up.