Lil Mischief

It is now in the morning where mao mao's four oldest sisters were still sleeping he decided to improve kowarenai's cooking skills.

As for the rest of his sisters who were peacefully sleeping on the sofa he decided to let kowarenai cook breakfast for them.

"Now cut those into small portions" mao mao guide kowarenai as she is chopping a carrot into small pieces.

"Good now we just need some fish" he said before going towards the fish with a knife in his paw.

They waited near the pot boiling and after some time mao mao turn it off before picking up the pot.

He than place it near kowarenai before turning towards her "you do the rest since you already know how to make it" he said.

Kowarenai smiled while cutting the carrots "atleast decently" mao mao added making kowarenai turn towards mao mao.

"Hey" she retorted while pouting at him making him smiled while she loses her smile in exchange for sticking out her tongue at him.

...

Kowarenai finish cooking and set the food down onto the table.

They hear several groans coming from the sofa and they look to see their older sisters waking up.

The first to get up was of course brunhilde and she sees the food before sitting on the chair with difficulty and started eating.

Zhihui levitated both the mirror and her breakfast to later head towards the stairs.

Minori ate her breakfast rather quickly but that is normal for them and ziyou tried to eat but struggles before letting out a yawn.

Brunhilde than grab her spear after finishing her food and headed towards the training room.

Ziyou slowly return to the sofa and goes back to sleep.

Minori looks at ziyou before dragging her and headed to the stairs while ziyou is clutching a pillow.

‐--------------------------------‐------‐------------------------------

Mao mao decided to visit the market and bought the ingredients for later.

He was about to head back only for a thief to steal his wallet but mao mao quickly grab the thief.

One beating later mao mao was about to head back home but caught a glimpse of something pinkish red but when he look back he didn't see anything.

"Huh i could have sworn i recognise someone" mao mao thought to himself before shrugging and resumes heading back home

The figure watch mao mao walk away before the figure followed him.

...

Kowarenai washed her paws before afte washing the dishes.

She sees brunhilde busy training despite being dead tired yesterday but she can see that brunhilde is struggling to train properly.

She is worried for her older sisters and decided to check on each of them later.

...

Zhihui let out a frustrated sigh before looking at the mirror in front of her while pinching between her forehead and shaking her head.

She than close the book she was holding with her other paw.

She levitates towards the mirror to stare at her reflection.

After the mirror was moved from the temple to the mansion it seems the mirror behaves like any other mirrors.

She glares at her reflection trying to see if it will show her something else but after awhile with no changes.