Jelly, Dough And Eggs

It has been a few months since that incident and mao mao was currently looking around in a market from below the mountain.

So far he was able to buy dough and eggs but the jelly was out of stock so with a sigh he was about to head back home till he hears the sound of screaming.

Which he look at the source to see in the distance a big purplish pink jelly monster is lumbering towards the market while the citizens run away.

He smiled before placing the bag onto the ground and headed towards towards the monster while pulling out his katana.

.....

Mao mao happily placed some jars feeled with jelly in the kitchen cupboard before looking out the window seeing kowarenai with minori.

Both minori and kowarenai are meditating but he could see kowarenai opening one of her eyes and glance at minori every once in a while.

She smirk before slowly getting up and sneak behind minori and was about to grab her shoulders only for minori to grab her first before slamming her down onto the ground.

Than quickly sat on her and resumes meditating with a hidden smirk on her face behind her hat as kowarenai tries and fails to get up.

Mao mao smiled before heading back to his room to clean and sharpen his katana since there is still abit of jelly stuck in it.

‐--------------------------------‐------‐------------------------------

Zhihui is reading a book about a strange crystal that can see through your spirit which intrigues her but in order to find this crystal she needs someone with spiritual energy.

She close the book with a look of curiosity in her mind she headed out to find minori.

She teleported into the gardens and found her sitting beside kowarenai who is pouting while minori patted her back with a soft smile.

Minori turn towards zhihui "yes zhihui?" She asked "minori i may require your assistance involving your spirtual energy" zhihui replied.

Minori stop patting kowarenai who was also looking at zhihui "oh can i come with!" Kowarenai asked with excitement in her voice.

"Sorry kowarenai... i need minori's help with finding a crystal that can only be found through spiritual energy" zhihui replied with a sweat drop.

"Awww~ i really want to do something rather than sit here doing nothing all day" complained kowarenai while minori gave her a neutral look.

.....

After both zhihui and minori set off to find the crystal kowarenai decided to search for brunhilde or ziyou.

Unfortunately for her both of them also got something to do and they headed off in seperate directions leaving kowarenai by herself.

Kowarenai let out a drawn out sigh with a bored expression with her fingers slowly tapping on the table.

She was laying her head on the table while slowly looking around at random.

With another sigh she got up and decided to find something to do before she can take a few steps she hears something coming from the training room.

She enters the training room to see her little brother doing acrobatics while striking several training dummies with quickness.

With a mischievous grin she slid pass him while he is concentrating before she hid behind one of the dummies.

As mao mao struck the few remaining till the last one where he was about to cut it till it moved towards him.

He was in mid swing and caught off guard but with instincts he swiftly roll to the side.