Ancient Spirit Temple

"Were heading out kowarenai so don't do something that could get yourself into trouble" warned zhihui with a serious tone while minori nodded beside her.

They than search for the temple of spirits in order to find the crystal which is said to see your spiritual self.

They are currently resting in a campsite that they sat up and minori is gathering more sticks for the fire while zhihui continues reading the ancient book.

"This temple..." zhihui hears before turning towards minori who is tossing sticks into the fire "does such a place exist or are you just curious?" she questions while looking at her.

"Well... that is difficult to tell considering it can only be found through spiritual energy" zhihui replied back.

Minori remains quiet and after a short while nod lightly before turning back to the fire.

They remain quiet for awhile but the silence was broken when they hear the sound of a twig snapping.

Alert they tense up with minori's paw in her golden hat while zhihui with both of her paws glow.

They waited but nothing happen so they relax their posture and resume talking about the temple.

.....

With minori's spiritual guidance they arrive at what appears to be a abandoned cabin.

"Are you sure this is where the spiritual energy is coming from?" Zhihui questioned minori with a confused expression.

"Yes this is where the energy comes from" she replied back with a similar look.

They search around for anything but comes up with nothing out of the ordinary and later entered the cabin.

Inside cobwebs fill the place with barely any furniture left except for a old table placed in the center of the room.

They look at each other before zhihui use her magic to levitate it but to her shocke it didn't budge.

Minori attempted to move the table but it still didn't budge and zhihui prepared a spell to destroy the table while minori backs away from it.

She cast a fireball spell and it struck the table setting it on fire.

Once the smoke dissapears the table is now a pile of ash and the floor slowly opens up revealing stairs leading down into the darkness.

Zhihui is now certain that this is no ordinary cabin and cast a light orb before decending down the stairs with minori following behind.

.....

They reached the botton of the stairs and with wide eyes they see the ancient temple.

Zhihui smiled with excitement and quickly floats into the temple while minori tries to catch up to her.

Right before she could take a step into the temple an invisible force knock her back making her land onto the ground.

"Zhihui! Are you alright!?" Minori spoke with a worried tone "i'm ok minori..." she replied back while slowly levitating back up into the air.

She did however blush from embarrassment due to her excitement to enter a ancient place.

She carefully look around the area around them showing bunch of stones with strange markings on each of them.

She smiled to herself realising that these is a puzzle to gain extrance to the temple.

Minori notice that look and with a blank expression "oh no... this is going to take awhile" she thought to herself.