An Old Foe

Brunhilde headed to the dining table while letting out a long yawn while stretching her arms.

She smells something delicious and sees minori cooking and her stomach grumbled.

"Morning minori" she said while minori simply glance at her before nodding.

As for kowarenai well she is eating with no manners as usual while mao mao is quietly eating.

Though she did not see ziyou at all to which brunhilde thought that she is still asleep which will make father upset if he were at home.

But ever since he returned from pure heart valley he has changed and was more laid back.

Thankfully he started protecting the small village near our home else they have another incident.

Despite it is in the past she could not let go her guilt after her little brother got hurt from the villagers.

Mother was very upset towards the villagers even for so towards aunt gloria.

She still hasn't forgiven her yet and her sisters also felt the same way towards her but out of all the emotions they all feel guilt was the strongest and hardest to let go.

Mother was concern that her son would get hurt for every trip father and their daughters go.

So father decided to leave him at the small village near their home guess how that turn out.

Mother was furious with us but more towards at our father.

Though we were younger at the time but we simply listen to father since he is always right.

She did go back to her soft and calm self but would ignore father for awhile same to us but not as long as fathers.

Brunhilde tries to come up with something to bond with her little brother.

While in her deep thoughts she sees mao mao holding a tray while minori is saying something to him.

He then headed upstairs while ziyou was walking by giving each other a quick morning.

She was rubbing her eyes before letting out a yawn while stretching her arms.

She grabbed her food and headed towards the dining table where kowarenai has just finished her breakfast.

She waved at ziyou followed by a good morning before heading out to look for trouble.

Brunhilde sees minori heading upstairs as well and with that is just her and ziyou.

With a sigh brunhilde got up and headed towards the training room but was stopped by hearing knockinh from the front door.

Brunhilde looks at ziyou while is looking back at her with a shrug.

She turns towards the door opened it to see a brown dog mailman holding a letter in his paws.

She grabbed and the mailman left while she checks the letter only to double check after reading.

Her eyes widen after reading it for the third time to confirm that what was written is legit.

"Ziyou!" She yelled while ziyou quickly shoot up into the air floating above brunhilde before she looks at her.

"Gather kowarenai" in a serious tone before opening the door while ziyou quickly zoomed passed her and fly out of the mansion.

Brunhilde looked grim while looking at the letter again before seeing mao mao on the stairs looking shocked.

‐--------------------------------‐------‐------------------------------

Minori saw mao mao headed upstairs after telling him about zhihui in her library.