Part 29: Slipping into forever.

I looked at David , he had something planned. " why don't you boys stay here for a while just be back at the cave right before sun rise." David had said. Paul gave him a wink and nodded his head then the boys were off causing all the ruckus they could.
  We walked over to David's bike, I hopped on like I belonged there. We drove off, headed towards the cave. Pulling me into his arms before I could get off of the bike. " what's gotten into you?" I asked he just smiled . He didn't say a word as he made his way down the stairs with me still in his arms. Once we got to the main lobby of the cave he put me down. Staring at me he walked up to me. " Rin, I've been waiting a long time to say this.... I love you!" He leaned in for a kiss. I could feel the electricity running through me once. I pulled away leading him to where the bedroom was that I stayed in. He  asked me if I was sure. And I replied with I've never been more sure about anything ever before. We starting kissing making our way to the bed. He sat down and I go on top of him. He slowly traced my back with his finger tips before taking my jacket off completely.
     He slowly laid down on the bed and rolled over so he was on top of me. I threw my arms around his neck, letting out little giggles every now and then as if I was a teenager making out with her first serious boyfriend. He took off his shirt I ran my hands down his chest . Tracing all the scars as his leaned down to litghtly kiss my neck. I felt connected ,I felt whole. I took off my shirt and laid back down. Taking his time, ever so slowly. We fell into perfect sync. As things progressed " are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." He said calmly. I looked at him in the eyes holding his face in my hands " of course I'm sure."
   It felt like my body was on fire, with every move he made I could feel the connection growing and growing. He was so gentle, he never lost control. As we laid in the bed with the silk sheets wrapped around us I laid my head on his chest tracing his scars again. " vampires can't get humans pregnant right?" I asked he looked down and kissed my head " No it's impossible." We both laughed we laid there for a while before he sat up and said something. It shocked me. " Rin, I know you made the choice to sacrifice yourself that night. I don't want to take away your options. But I want forever. I don't want to spend another day , well night without you. When your ready one of us can turn you." I sat up wrapping the sheet around my body. " forever?" I questioned " only if you want to , you can choose." I sat for a moment. " forever and always." I said he leaned forward and kissed me. I think he heard the boys coming into the cave. Because he grabbed his pants and put them on. " David" , I stood up with the sheet still clinging to my body "since we both want forever I want it to be Dwayne who turns me. I trust him. He had grown to be my best friend. Well before the whole memory loss." He looked at me and smiled, "I'll go tell him. Go get dressed." He said. I smiled and grabbed my clothes. I walked out of the little path way and into the main lobby of the cave. Dwayne and David were talking.
   "So, I heard from a little birdy that your gonna turn. You sure your ready for this? Things are gonna be different." Marko said . "I'm not going anywhere guys , your stuck with me for eternity." I laughed. As Dwayne walked over to an empty bottle I saw him cut his wrist him and David walked over Paul had jumped in the other side of me on the couch. "Well love, if your ready." David said I nodded  giving the okay to Dwayne to give me the bottle. I took a drink. The room started to spin for a few seconds. I remember David grabbing me and taking me back to the bedroom. It must have been close to sunrise. David laid me down on the bed, and climbed in next to me, I could feel him wrap his arm around me whispering good morning love, sweet dreams.....