↳ Hugs for you

Eun was alone in the dorm, the rest of the members had gone out

Eun was alone in the dorm, the rest of the members had gone out. Jaemin had decided to give her some company since she didn't really like being alone. 

Walking inside the dorm, he found it completely empty. All that he could hear was slight humming and the sound of utensils. 

He saw her in a hoodie and sweatpants, cooking something. She hadn't noticed him, but she turned around when he accidentally bumped into the chair, making a noise.

"Jesus, Jaemin...you scared me!" She said. He just giggled and walked up to her.

"What are you making?" He asked.

"Ramen." She said. "You want some?"

"Yes, please." He nodded, and she turned her attention back to the stove. He sighed before he just snake his arms around her waist, back-hugging her and kept his head on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm just cold." He said.

"You want me to turn up the heater?" She asked.

"No, this is fine." He said, hugging her tighter and letting out a contented sigh.

"You're such a baby sometimes." She said. "What's up with Jeno and Kei?"

"I don't know, you tell me." He said. "I think they text each other all the time because he can't stop smiling at his phone."

"They're cute." She smiled. 

"Don't you want a boyfriend?" He asked.

"I do...but I don't think I like anyone at the moment." She said.

"Same." He shrugged.

"We're home- ooh la la!" Dri walked in to see Jaemin and Eun hugging.

Jaemin didn't let go and just greeted the members.

"Eonnie, I got you some books to read!" Loona said, handing her a bag.

"I think I should leave now." Jaemin whispered.

"Yeah." Eun nodded.

"Hey, Kei." Jaemin smirked, and Kei knew what he was smirking at so she just gave him a fake smile.

" Jaemin smirked, and Kei knew what he was smirking at so she just gave him a fake smile