↳ MMTG

"NCT Crush, please come in!" Jaejae enthusiastically said, waving her arms at the girls who entered

The girls entered one by one, bowing and greeting Jaejae.

"Please sit down." Jaejae said, smiling widely.

They sat down in two rows. Lily, Lynn, Jinnie, Eun and Kei in the front row, and Hae, Dri, Loona, Naomi and Fae in the row behind them, raised a bit so that their faces could be seen.

Dri sat in the corner since she was still recovering. She was given the option to stay back, but she decided to go.

"Woah, all of you are prettier up close." Jaejae said, making them giggle. "Please introduce yourself!"

The camera focused on Lily, as she smiled shyly. "Hello, I'm Lily."

Like this, the members introduced themselves, and Jaejae started talking again.

"So, you recently came back with a full album, with your solo songs..." She started. "And now you're a double million seller artist. How cool is that!"

Everyone nodded and clapped.

"Fans liked this album since everyone had their solo songs...what do you have to say?" She asked.

Jinnie looked at Rae, encouraging her to speak.

"It was fun, since we all wrote and partially produced our own songs." Rae replied shyly.

"You all did a really good job, yes!" Jaejae nodded. "I have a few questions about your songs, Lynn, the first question is for you."

"Yes?" Lynn nodded.

"Your song, Feel So Fine...what was it about?" Jaejae asked.

"Uh...it's about, you know...overcoming your fears to achieve your goals." Lynn said and nodded.

"Ah, that's a really good meaning to the song. Everyone loved your vocals." Jaejae subtly fangirled. "Where did you get the inspiration to write this?"

"To be honest...I think this happened to all of us here...we were scared if we'd ever be able to debut...or what would happen when we debuted. We all put those thoughts aside and worked hard to become what we are now. But like, it's all thanks to czennies." Lynn said.

"Woah, that is really deep." Jaejae said. "I honestly loved your song so much. okay, moving on, Dri!"

"Yes, hello." Dri spoke in a soft tone.

"Your song, Permeate...it has a really cheerful and happy beat to it...what is it about?" Jaejae asked, her face having a friendly smile.

The girls looked at Dri with encouraging smiles, telling her to go ahead and speak.

"Permeate is about falling in love for the first time." She smiled.

"Woah, no wonder it has such a cute beat to it." Jaejae said and the girls nodded. "Who did you write about in this song?"