↳ Sick

"Oh, hello Taeyong Oppa

"Oh, hello Taeyong Oppa." Lily bowed as she stood in front of NCT 127's dorm, with a Taeyong in his pajamas.

"Lily?" He asked. "You're up early..."

"It's not early...it's almost 11." She said. "I needed your help."

"Yeah, what is it?" He asked.

"Um...Loona's sick..." she started. "And Eun has made her some soup, but we need to leave for the company...manager wants to have a meeting."

"Oh, what happened to her?" He asked, concerned.

"She's got fever." She said. "Um...could you just go and check on her whenever you are free? Like just check if she has eaten or no? And call me?"

"Yeah, sure...definitely." He said. "We don't have schedule anyways...but what about our breakfast together?"

"We'll try to be back soon." She said. "But, you guys can have breakfast together...we'll join next time we have a day free."

"Oh...okay." He said.

"Thank you so much." She bowed.

"It's alright. She's a member...And she's sick...if I can't go I'll tell any other member to go and check on her." He said.

"Thank you so much." She said, bowing again.

"You're welcome...now you better get going." He said.

"Yes, thank you again." She said, running down the stairs.

"Be careful!" He yelled.

"I'm good!" She yelled back.

That morning, the members had decided to have breakfast together, but since the girls were out in the company, only the guys were having breakfast together.

Taeyong was chopping vegetables as he suddenly remembered about Loona.

"Guys, is anyone of you free?" He called out.

"Not me...I'm expensive." Johnny replied, laughing at his own joke.

"Yes, hyung...do you need any help?" Shotaro asked, entering the kitchen.

"Yeah...Can you just go and check on Loona...she's sick." Taeyong said.

"L-Loona?" Shotaro stuttered.

To be continued