↳ Artist Of The Month

Loona was chosen as this month's artist of the month

Loona was chosen as this month's artist of the month. She was performing on River by Bishop Briggs. She had 2 outfits for the performance, one was a black on black silk outfit, with black pencil heels, the other one was denim on denim.

She had a really strong makeup done by the stylists, and she was looking really good.

"Woahhhhhh!" A familiar voice made Loona turn around and smile. "Where's loona?"

Loona vaguely motioned to herself but Shotaro was still pretending to look for Loona.

"Excuse me? Have you seen Loona? I have some coffee for her." He said, approaching her.

"Do you want to die?" Loona asked, making him laugh.

"Your coffee." He gave his signature eye smile.

"How do I look?" She batted her long eyelashes.

"With your eyes." He said, before laughing.

"Osaki Shotaro, does your neck hurt? I can press it for you till you choke." She smiled evily, but the next second they were acting as if nothing happened.

"Oh, I have some tea, by the way." Shotaro whispered, leaning in towards her ear. 

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was in the dorm, and I saw Jeno smiling at his phone. So I pretended to do some work, and walked from behind him, and I think I saw Kei as his wallpaper." He said.

"What? Thank God it wasn't just me!" Loona said.

"What? You also have kei as your wallpaper?" He asked.

"No, you dummy, I saw Kei's wallpaper once too, and I thought it was Jeno oppa for a second." She said, and Shotaro's eyes widened.

"Loona, you're up." The manager came. "I'll hold your coffee."

"Oh, okay." She nodded.

"I'm rooting for you!" He smiled, and fished his phone out to record her.

The manager chuckled. She knew. Shotaro and loona might be bestfriends but they sure didn't act like that.

 Shotaro and loona might be bestfriends but they sure didn't act like that