↳ Sick Pt.2

Shotaro stood in front of the girls' dorm, as he put the password, which was their debut date, 4 November 2020

After the door unlocked, he peeked inside, and walked inside, going through the living room.

There were bowls of food, and he sighed.

"She didn't eat?" He asked himself. He slowly walked towards the bedrooms, and saw Loona cuddled up in her blankets, and breathing heavily.

"Loona?" He called out. "Wait...are you my noona...no you're not."

Loona groaned in response. "Who's there?"

"It's me Shotaro...can I come in?" He asked, politely.

She groaned again, and motioned him to come.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I have a blocked nose...It's annoying." She groaned.

"Did you eat?" He asked, making her shake her head. "Should I get your food?"

"I don't want to eat." She said, turning her back to him.

Shotaro sighed, as he walked to the living room, taking the bowls of soup and heating them up. He then put it on a tray, with a glass of warm water, walking up to her room and putting it on the bedside table.

"Loona...you need to eat." He said.

She looked at him. Sighing, she tried sitting up, but she was too weak. He helped her sit up, and placed the tray on her lap.

"Taeyong hyung said Eun Noona made this for you. Eat this up so that you get better." He said. She nodded and slowly started eating the food.

"I've got these medicines too...have the food first then take these medicines." He said.

Once Loona was finally done, he took out a tablet, and handed it to her, with the glass of water.

She took the medicines, and mumbled a small thank you.

"Uh...I'll go now...your members will come back soon...but...if you need anything...call anyone of us." He said.

"Okay..." She said, gulping the rest of the water. "Thank you, Shotaro." She smiled weakly.

"You're welcome...you can go to sleep now...I'll wash these dishes." He said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah, go to sleep." He said, helping her lay down, and he tucked her in. "After doing the dishes, I'll go back, okay?"

"Okay."