#72 He proposes

Ethan: You and ethan were the cutest couple ever. Even his fans thought so. Today was your anniversary, so ethan wanted to do something special. He took you out to dinner at the most expensive restaraunt. "Babe, this is amazing. Thank you so much" you said as you kissed him. "Hey, its our anniversary. I had to do something special for the girl i love" he says smiling. Just then, the waiter came and gave you a free chocolate cake slice. It was so good. But, once you bit into it, you felt something hard. You took it out of your mouth and held it in your hands. It was a ring. You gasped. Ethan grabbed it from you and kneeled down infront of you. People were watching and some were taking video. "Y/n, you make me the happiest guy ever. Im madly inlove with you. So, will you do the honors in being Mrs Dolan" ethan says. A tear falls down your cheek as you nod your head. You jump up and hug him. Cheers were filling the room. You were now Mrs Y/n Dolan.

Grayson: You and Grayson have been dating for two years. You two love eachother very much. It was summer, so you two went out and went on the boardwalk and just talked. Grayson looked really nervous. "Are you okay" you asked. "Uh, yeah im fine" he says. "Um...there's something i need to tell you" he says. He stops and looks in your eyes. "Well...um...im inlove with you. And you mean the world to me. Your smart, funny, gorgeous, creative, and theres more that i couldnt even explain" he says which makes you giggle. "So..." he says as he kneels down holding a mini black box with a ring. You cover your mouth and start tearing up. "Will you marry me" he says looking up at you. "Yes" you say. "SHE SAID YES!" he yells as he spins you around. People were clapping and saing awe while you two shared the most memorable kiss.