imagine for Sophia

For sophia_rosa

(Your POV)
Tonight, there i sgoing to be a party at my best friend y/bf/n house. I, of course, am going with Grayson. Duh. I wore a pretty short dress and some black vans. I wore a jean jacket over my dress. I heard honks coming from outside. "Hey Soph!" Grayson said as he greeted me with a hug. "Hey babe" i said as i kissed him. "Ready for the partay" he said. I nodded and got into his car. We arrived at the party. People were in the front lawn, some were inside, some were in the backyard swimming. It was awesome. We got inside and i saw y/bf/n dancing. "Hey girl!" she yelled over the music. I hugged her. "Do you want a drink?!" Grayson yelled. I nodded and he got me a drink. In one minute, i was drunk. I was grinding on grayson while we were dancing. All the girls had a danceoff and of course, i won! I went to the bathroom. I saw grayson coming closer to me. He started to makeout with me. His hnad went under my dress and into my underwear. He started to touch my clit. I moaned. He started to lump one finger at a time. He started to massage it, then he pumps faster which drives me crazy. "You like that baby" he groaned. I nodded as i bit my lip. "Ohhh my god! Oh s-s-shit" i moaned. I was feeling even wetter than before. He added two more digits until i reached my climax. He licked his fingers clean. "Mmmm, you taste so good" he whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. After the party, we continued where we left off at his house. *wink*wink*