You catch him with his ex

Idea by sila_iklima

Ethan: It was a nice morning outside. You were with y/bfn at starbucks. You heard laughter coming from behind you. When you turned, your jaw dropped. You saw Ethan and his ex girlfriend Sofia! "What. The. Hell" your bestfriend said. You walked up to them and stared. "Hi y/n!" Sofia said. "Are you kidding me right now?! Is this why you cancelled your plans. So you can hang out with Sofia" you snapped. You stormed off leaving Ethan in Starbucks. He ran after to you. "Y/n! Please...let me explain" he says. "Explain what?! That you lied!" you spat. "I called her so she can help me pick out a birthday present for you. We were laughing because i told her some cute moments" he said. "Im sorry...im just so stressed out with work" you said with an apologetic face. "Im sorry too...i shouldnt have lied to you" he said. You two spemt the whole day at your house having your birthday party.

Grayson: Today was Valentines Day. You and y/s/n went out so you can buy something for Grayson. You and your sister suddenly saw Grayson...but with a blonde girl. "Is that-" you cut your sister off. "Chloe!" you spat. You walked over to them and had a fake smile. Grayson had guilt written all over his face. "Well...look who it is" your sister said. "Babe...its not what it looks like!" gray said. "Really? Thats funny because i never knew you lied to your girlfriends so you can hang out with your ex. Cause thats exactly what it looks like" you said. You left with your sister until you felt a pair of arms around your waist. "Babe...please dont be mad. She was just helping me with something. Besides, she's already engaged. Your the only one i love. Im so so sorry for lying" gray said. He pulled out red roses and handed them to you. You smiled and took them from him. "Happy Valentine's Day" he said. You playfully rolled your eyes. "Your a jerk" you said and kissed him. "But I'm your jerk" he said back.