Missing Pieces

Quote of the day:
"DESTROY THE FEAR THAT CAUSES YOU TO STAY WHEN YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD LEAVE."

- Unknown

Bakugo screamed into his earpiece, "Just shut up and defend the weapon, I've got more important things to worry about

Bakugo screamed into his earpiece, "Just shut up and defend the weapon, I've got more important things to worry about."

Miyake scoffed, this whole exercise was a bad idea. All Might had to've known that Bakugo and Midoriya didn't get along very well, especially if he'd been training Midoriya this whole time.

Midoriya never shuts up about Bakugo, Miyake would know, so how could All Might not see that this is a bad idea? 

"You think you can take me by yourselves?" Bakugo's smirk slowly fades into a frustrated scowl, "You're terribly wrong."

Miyake clicks his earpiece and whispers into it, hoping that Bakugo wouldn't be able to hear it, "Izuku, I'll run defense, just work on capturing him. I'll run interference if needed, I won't get involved in your guys' battle." Miyake smiled gently.

"Heh," Bakugo huffs, "you were tricking me for years by acting weak. Bet you've been laughing behind my back this whole time, huh?"

A wide range explosion rings out of Bakugo's palms, Miyake and Izuku dodge, both not using their quirks yet.

They couldn't do much against Bakugo's anger, well, Izuku couldn't, and Miyake felt awkward getting in between the two's own feud. He'd rather just play referee. 

Bakugo growls out menacingly, like a rabid dog, "So where's that flashy power a' your's now? Let's see how it compares to mine, quirk or not, you'll never beat me, Deku! You better leave now, Miyake, don't get in between me and Deku here."

Miyake and Midoriya glance at each other, already knowing the other's thought process and plan. They nod at each other, Miyake throws out a series of black mist-like waves from his hands, temporarily blinding Bakugo.

Bakugo scowled, he couldn't use his explosions in the mist, it would only make it worse, he figured that out on his own. The more light energy he added to these, black things (they still haven't figured out quite what they are), the more powerful they got. 

Bakugo attempted to rush through and find his way out of the tunnel of black energy while Miyake and Midoriya began running away from Bakugo, they needed to move quickly.

Miyake was sure they had wasted a lot of time while Bakugo blabbered away, Miyake would have to apologize to Bakugo later for ignoring him.

Or not, Miyake was kind of mad at Bakugo right now anyways for rejecting his invitation to have dinner at his house.

"Um, guys?"

Miyake and Midoriya hid behind a corner, Miyake hummed and clicked the earpiece, "What's up? You okay?"

Uraraka sighed, "Yes, but Iida knows I'm here, sorry. He's monologuing right now."

Midoriya nods, even if Uraraka can't see it, "Okay, where are you?"