Number One

Quote of the Day:
"THE LION DOESN'T CONCERN HIMSELF WITH THE OPINION OF THE SHEEP."

- Tywin (Game of Thrones)

---

Shigaraki glared at Miyake, the strength from the teenager alighting some sort of anger and admiration deep within his soul, along with his glare was a slow to born smile, "Ah, I see. He's here..."

"Fear not, students! I am here!"

Shigaraki's gaze melted from Miyake to the serious Symbol of Peace, "After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up."

Midoriya's fearful expression morphs into relief as All Might started taking down many of the whispering villains all at once. Miyake scoffed, his sneer still lingering on his otherwise gentle facial expression.

Tsuyu and Mineta were generally surprised by Miyake's fighting facade, he seemed like a completely different person when faced with villains.

Miyake's matter was starting to drain as the atoms began reinforcing Aizawa's health. By feeding into Aizawa's body matter, Miyake transferred his own matter to Aizawa in order to heal him.

Aizawa grunted in mild discomfort as the skin cells began regenerating quickly.

"Look at that... That kid's quirk, so versatile... I wonder where his reign ends?" Shigaraki mutters, eyeing Miyake's wings as they seemed blantanyly familiar, "Oh well, All Might is getting weaker, and that's all that matters."

Midoriya cursed when All Might got into a fighting stance, "W-Wait, All Might- That brain villain took One For-"

"Midoriya hit him with an onset attack, but he wasn't fazed at all." Miyake interrupted, slowly and carefully raising his wings to encircle Aizawa in a protective dome that floated in the air, carrying him gently in a warm embrace.

All Might wasn't smiling, but his stance and his attitude, it was calmer than anyone figured it would be in this situation.

Then again, All Might was the number one hero, he had seen worse and dealt with some of the most traumatizing events and battles. Villains like this... would be nothing to All Might, right?

"Carolina Smash!! Huh?" All Might paused in genuine fear as the nomu was unaffected by the number one hero's attack, "Guess Young Tatsuo wasn't wrong when he said this wouldn't affect you, let's try this!"

Another hit, unaffected, the nomu screeched, "Doesn't even matter where I punch you, does it?"

Shigaraki smirked evilly from behind the nomu, "That's because-"

Wasting no time, Miyake did something incredibly reckless. Freeing his hands, Miyake raced forward with ill intent.

"This thing... it isn't human anymore."