Sports Festival

Quote of the Day:
"THE ONLY ONES WHO ARENT GOOD AT POKER ARE THE ONES WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY."

- Me

---

"Why are you blocking our doorway?"

Miyake tilted his head, gazing at the other students in front of the door, he couldn't focus with all of the colors in front of him. All of these different quirks and colors were making his nerves excited.

Miyake smiled brightly, sauntering over to the front door, "Wow, you all look so cool and strong!"

Bakugo shoved past Miyake, standing beside him, "They're scouting out the competition, idiots."

"Katsuki," Miyake gently placed his hand between Bakugo's shoulder blades, "Don't explode anybody."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, yet not moving away from Miyake's calming hands, "I won't, just gonna let them see what a real pro looks like."

He scoffed, "Now move it, extras."

Miyake sighed, rubbing his face, "Katsuki..." he mumbled.

"You cant walk around calling people extras just because you don't know who they are!" Iida scolded Bakugo.

A purple-haired student pushed before the crowd, "So this is class-A. I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass."

"Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?" The boy directed his harsh attitude at Bakugo.

Miyake smiled sternly, stepping forward and offering his hand to the boy, "Tatsuo Miyake."

The boy's firm approach seemed to falter a bit, he grabbed Miyake's hand, "Hitoshi Shinso."

"Hitoshi-San," Miyake mused gently, "I hope you place well so you'll replace Mineta." Miyake shook Shinso's hand and stepped through the crowd.

Miyake didn't care to hear what the others were saying, all he cared about was lunch. Miyake often forgot to eat breakfast, paired with his medication, didn't go well for him.

Miyake also wasn't set on training as hard as the others, he didn't really care where he placed if he was being honest. He knew as soon as his name was emitted from those speakers, he'd get unwanted attention.

Miyake didn't want to do internships, it would just prove to go bad as it usually did. Last time Miyake was trained by someone else, he ended up with trauma.

Miyake sighed, making his way to the lunch room while his classmates were either training or speaking to the other students, he didn't care.

Miyake ordered kimchi and white rice, ignoring how Lunch Rush seemed rather concerned with Miyake's eating habits.

Miyake sat down at a table, alone, and enjoyed the peace. The quiet was nice every once in a while. When there were large crowds, Miyake's quirk usually went into defense mode.