Strategy

Quote of the Day:
"I NEED A BOMB?"

- Markiplier (Raft)

---

Midnight cracked her whip, startling a generous group of students amongst the crowd, "First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by."

"The game itself will last minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands." She lifted a mock headband.

Midnight smirked at the students, "Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up."

Miyake glanced at Katsuki, the boy glared at Miyake and threw out random explosions. Thankfully, Miyake unlit the ignited explosions before they caused any harm.

"SHUT UP YOU WEIRDO STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!"

Miyake shrugged and looked at Denki, knowing the boy would understand and of course, he did. Seemingly knowing what Miyake was thinking, Denki's eyes swarmed to Miyake's at the same time.

The two, a sea of students away from each other, burst out laughing at the insinuating look they gave the other.

"The more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing. Even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time's up."

Sato looked around the students, "Since there are contestants, there'll be ten or teams fighting on the field the entire time."

"Sounds hard." Aoyama tilted his head, a dramatic sigh escaping his lips, "So, if you lose your headband at the beginning, you have more time to make up a plan."

Mina approached Miyake with a pep in her step, before she could begin speaking, Miyake stopped her usually derailed train of thought.

"I dunno, Mina-Chan. Maybe we should wait and see how the teams turn out before we start strategizing."

Mina groaned, "UGhh, this is going to be so difficult!"

- I'm skipping through fighting scenes cuz I can't write them for shiieettt -

"With all those flashy quirks, I can't decide who I should be watching!" Someone in the audience trailed their eyes over every student they could.

Another audience member nodded in understanding, yet his eyes seemed to linger on Miyake, "Looks like the experience fighting villains made that class level up super fast."

Miyake was on the ground, crying laughing at Bakugo's defeat.

"Now who wants to take a look at each team's points so far? It's been seven minutes, so let's get those rankings thrown up on the screen!!" Present Mic announced.

Miyake cackled, Mina standing over him, trying to help him up through her own laughter. Miyake couldn't help himself, he sat up, thinking over the way Bakugo flopped to the ground.

Miyake, trying to hold in his laughter, took Mina's hand, "He.."

Not a second later they burst out in a heave of loud laughter, Kirishima and Sero joining them in laughter. A kid, blond and with a dark condescending look on his face, sauntered over to the group.

"What a rowdy bunch, not surprising saying it's Class 1-A." Monoma smirked, "How disrespectful."

Miyake tilted his head curiously, Monoma diverted his attention to Bakugo, who was still laying motionless on the ground.

"Hah, you're kinda famous aren't you?" Monoma asked with a rather taunting tone.

Bakugo lifted his head, a red mark on his forehead from how hard he hit the ground, he glared up at Monoma. Bakugo didn't think about it much anymore, instead standing up to be face to face with Monoma.

Bakugo didn't like being under anyone, especially not some annoying kid from Class B, "The hell are you talking about?"

"For being attacked by that sludge villain." Monoma smirked, as if schooling Bakugo, "You'll have to tell me about it sometime. It must be strange to always find yourself in the role of the victim."

Bakugo had a deadly aura around him, "Before we take down Deku, we're gonna kill every last one of these B-list idiots!"

Monoma glared at Bakugo, "Aren't you cocky? Think you can take all of us?" He laughed, "Aren't you something special?"

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?" Miyake stood next to Bakugo with a small smile on his face, "I don't think we ever asked, Monoma-Kun."

"Eh?" Monoma laughed, "You know my name? Well of course, you should, I just never thought the infamous Class A would even try to think about anyone but themselves."

Miyake smiled and reached his hand out, "I've studied everyone I've come into contact with, I think we met once outside of school. I think your quirk is very useful."

"My name is Tatsuo Miyake," Miyake smiled brightly, "I would like to know you, or be allies per say. We are just teenagers afterall, I think we can make friends with the opposing team."

"Oh? You see me as the opposing team?"

Miyake dropped his hand, his gaze hardened as he glared at Monoma through his eyelashes, the smile seemed creepier now, "I see you as someone who tried insulting my friend."

Miyake took a step forward, "My question is..." He chuckled, looming of Monoma with an intimidating glare on his face, "was it worth it? Now you've made an enemy of me."

"We've reached the halfway point of the game! As the cavalry battle enters its second half, it's anyone's game!" Present Mic's voice boomed over the speakers, Aizawa napped beside him.

"Class-B has made an unexpected showing, but who will wear the ten million points in the end? That's the real question, sports fans!"

Aizawa felt a shiver run down his spine, without a moment's hesitation, he glanced at Miyake from the top booth. Miyake was giving Monoma that look.

Aizawa groaned, raising his vision to Izuku, who was making his way over to Miyake. Aizawa relaxed, sitting back in his chair and going back to sleep for now.

Aizawa knew Midoriya was really the only thing that could stop Miyake's anger, his quirk would only stop power attacks, but Miyake was skilled in combat as well.

Aizawa opened one eye to see Miyake's usual self, laughing and smiling and clinging onto Midoriya, Monoma was being carried away by an orange haired student.

"Problem children..."

(its short sorry I just came back from training and I'm so tired)