Finale

Quote of the Day:
"WADE, WHY?!?"

- Muyskerm (Chained Together)

---

Miyake stared blankly at Shigaraki "Where am I?" He asked firmly, his guard never letting up.

Shigaraki almost looked fed up with this boy, as if the bold demeanor he was portraying was slowly melting away.

"You're unconcious." Shigaraki replied with a dull tone, his arms crossed and his stature slacked.

As if he had nothing to worry about.

Miyake narrowed his eyes at the villain, "Why don't I remember? What did you do to me?"

Shigaraki grinned manically, "Let's just say you won't be at UA for a long time." He chuckled deeply.

"What..." Miyake's eyes widened, and his tense shoulders eased up in momentary fear, "What are you talking about?"

Shigaraki shrugged, that disgusting smirk on his face never fading, "Why should I waste my time explaining it to you? You'll wake up eventually."

Miyake blasted forward, elevating his feet off the ground. Miyake jumped up, slamming his boot into Shigaraki's forearm.

Miyake landed behind Shigaraki, who was unfazed by the teenagers brazen attack. Truthfully, Miyake was aiming for the villains head.

Shigaraki had a fast reaction speed in wherever they were, however, and was able to block just in time. It seemed that even the backlash of Miyake's attack didn't faze him.

Miyake glared darkly at Shigaraki, looking over his shoulder, he scoffed, "You're so ugly now. You used to be beautiful, but now I see who you truly are."

"The strongest?" Shigaraki asked endearing with a small smirk.

Miyake lips thinned, then he grinned wildly, "Haha, you're funny."

Then, without a moments hesitation, Miyake raised his hands. His palms began illuminating a bright purple, he knew what he was about to do was suicide. But he didn't care.

"How about I beat your ass?"

---

Katsuki sat beside Miyake's hospital bed, angrily glaring down at his bandaged hands. All of the memories from the Sports Festival ran through his head.

God it made him sick.

Katsuki only looked up when he heard light knocking on the door. Katsuki glared at the door.

Izuku stepped out, his red shoes soft against the tiled floors, he smiled nervously at Katsuki. The boy's glare never faltered for a moment.

"Ah, Kacchan." His voice was soft, as if not to ignite the time bomb in front of her, "How is he?"