Hearts

Quote Of The Day:
"TRUST IS BUILT IN DROPS AND LOST IN BUCKETS..."

- Unknown

---

"Ojiro. I heard you were a really good fighter. I had no idea you were so strong!" Hagakure complimented Ojiro, amazed by his impeccable experience in fighting.

Ojiro blushed a bit, his tail fluffing in embarrassment, "I didn't know I was the only one on my own. I survived using hit‐and‐run tactics. So where did you end up fighting, Hagakure?"

Hagakure seemed excited to talk about her experience in USJ, she didn't seem too bothered by the villains infiltration, then again she seemed so ecstatic that it happened.

"The landslide zone! You wouldn't believe how strong Todoroki was. He's amazing!"

Ojiro's eyes widened slightly, then he gave Hagakure a beautiful and soft smile, "You don't say! Well, I'm just glad you didn't get hurt."

Todoroki paused, it looked as if he was irritated just by his blunt facial expression. However, he was rather worried and concerned for Hagakure, realizing he needed to be a bit more aware of his surroundings.

"I didn't even know she was there. I could've frozen her."

"Aren't you worried about moi? Where was my sparkling light?"

Mina blinked at Aoyama, turning her attention away from the sparkling teenager and directing her words at Sero, "So the people you fought were also low‐level thugs?"

Denki answered for Sero, "Yeah, they messed with the wrong kids, huh?"

Aoyama slid in front of Denki, striking a rather intricate pose, "Did you miss me?"

"So," Sero interrupted Aoyama's fishing, "Tatsuo finished off those villains in the middle, huh? That had to've taken some hardcore power!"

Shoji nodded, a bit traumatized and rather intimidated by Miyake's quirk, "Yeah, it was crazy. The skill and lack of hesitation, it was commendable."

Tsuyu ignored Shoji, as she had seen the actions up close and didn't want to remember them at the moment, "Detective, how is Aizawa-Sensei?"

"Well, we did a quick scan and it seemed he splintered his arms and has multiple skill fractures."

"Not to mention, his orbital floor had been completely destroyed, so we weren't sure if his eyesight would be affected." One of the rescue squad members informed the frog.

The detective butt into the conversation, wanting to make sure no vile or misinformed rumors spread about Aizawa while he was out of commission.

"However, one of your classmates was able to heal most of his injuries. So now, the only thing the doctors have to do is check him over and wait until he wakes up."