First Day

Quote Of The Day:
"Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments..."

- Rose Kennedy

---

"Class-A..." Miyake mumbled to himself, surprised when a cold hand wrapped itself around his own, "E-Eh?"

"Oh, Shoto-Kun, you scared me." Miyake chuckled, holding onto Todoroki's hand more comfortably now, "I didn't see you during the exams, you got in by recommendation didn't you?"

Todoroki was quiet, yet the little nod of his head answered Miyake's question. Miyake dug into his backpack, never letting go of Todoroki, and handed him a still-cold can of coffee.

"You're burning up, and you seem tired." Miyake gestured for Todoroki to take it, "Here, have it, Shoto-Kun."

"You like coffee."

Miyake blinked a few times, "Ah, I do.. but, you can have it, I already had two."

Shoto looked down at the coffee and took it from Miyake's hand, looking over it swiftly, "You've had six shots of espresso this morning, and were planning on drinking another three?"

Miyake sheepishly turned away from Shoto's questioning glare and tugged on Shoto's hand, "C'mon, we're gonna be late."

"You talk so casually, you should talk better, you'll sound smarter."

Miyake thinned his lips and nodded his head, "Thanks, Shoto-Kun."

Shoto smiled to himself, genuinely glad that he could "help" Miyake.

"Ah, I'm super excited for class, too bad I got separated from Izuku earlier."

Shoto stopped in front of the door, gazing up at how tall it was. Miyake immediately had several questions. Shoto didn't miss how Miyake's hand began to tighten ever so slightly around his own.

Shoto frowned, "Are you nervous?"

Miyake smiled and dropped Todoroki's hand, "Let's go in now."

)_(

"Did your old school put that stick up your ass or were you just born with it?"

"Don't put your feet on the desk!!!"

Miyake grinned brightly and stood up from his desk, rushing over to talk to Midoriya, who had just walked in, "Izuku! How are your wounds?"

Midoriya blushed, "Ah, good. Thanks to you, Miyake-Kun."

"Good," Miyake suddenly became serious and grabbed Midoriya's arm, twisting it behind his back and shoving his head down towards the floor, "NOW LISTEN HERE-"