Picking Up a Friend pt.2

Marinette's POV:

          I came down the stairs in my newest design, I was inspired by some of the culture that we learned about in my Japanese class. It was a relatively simple red dress inspired by the Japanese Kimono. 

--- Like this only a red color and complimenting color scheme ---

          I looked at Izuku and was looking at me speechless. "So do you like it Izuku?" I asked him. 

          He kept staring for a second "I think it looks lovely on you Marinette," he finally said. "Did you make this fabric yourself?" He asked coming over to examine it better "It's lovely." 

          "Actually no a friend who would help me practice my Japanese when you were busy helped me locate some materials for this. Her name is Kagami," I told him. 

          "Well you and her did a great job Marinette, you ready to go?" Izuku asked. 

          "Yeah we should get going you wanted to see some of the sights right if we hurry we can still see some of the louvre, then we can go from there to other sights" I said. 

          "We'll take my rental car then" He said and with that we were off. "But First you have packed right." 

          "Yeah, let's go." I told him. We got in his car and went to the louvre only to find out it was closed today for security maintenance. From there we went to the Arc de triumph then The Eiffel tower. After that we went to dinner at the La Grande hotel and finally ended up at the Pont Des Art. 

          "Well thank you for showing me around Marinette it was a lovely night," Izuku said. 

          "Well it is not over yet, I had this be the last stop for a reason" I told him.

          "I'm sorry Marinette but I am not looking for a relationship right now," was his fast reply. 

          "No, no the reason I brought you here was this" I said. 

          "My name is Andre! Andre! Glace! The sweetheart matchmaker!" Andre said ringing a bell as he pulled up. "With one scoop or two, I'll find love for you with magical ice-cream flavor!" 

          "Marinette I mean it I am not looking for a relationship right now," Izuku reaffirmed. 

          "Izuku calm down, I brought you here because he makes the best ice-cream in the city" I told him. 

          "Okay, If you say so" He said and we went and got in line. 

          "Ah, Marinette good to see you again and who is your friend here." Andre asked. 

          "This is Izuku Andre," I said. "He is a close friend and offered me a fashion job, he wanted to pick me up so I could show him around." 

          "Ah well I will find a perfect combination for you," Andre said to Izuku. "Now for Marinette Raspberry and Blueberry a unique combination that's true, and for you Izuku Ube and Blue Moon, an unpredictable one just for you."

          "Thank you Andre," we said and went to a nearby bench to enjoy our ice-cream. 

          "Wow you were right he makes excellent ice-cream and this is a very unique combination" Izuku told me. 

          "Yep, this day was quite enjoyable don't forget to show me around Japan a bit when we get the chance." I said. 

          "I will don't worry though it might take awhile before we can my schedule is pretty booked for a bit once we get back," He said. 

          "Why?" I asked. 

          "Well I was asked to give my thoughts on the students wishing to enter the Hero course at UA," He began. "Then I have a contract to work on the hero costumes for all the accepted students all in all it should take around two weeks depending on certain things." 

          "Wow you weren't kidding," I said. After that he drove me home and said we would be leaving at around 3 p.m. so get some rest. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short but I really have little experience writing anything like this and on top of that I had a lot of writers block for this story. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you do please check out some of my other stories.