Kwami, Miraculous, and a Problem

Izuku's POV: 

          It has been two years since the deaths of my parents. In these two years I have been acting CEO of Midoriya Technologies, my parents multibillion dollar fashion and support gear company, and I have been doing most of my work from home. My only company was the staff of the estate and more often than not my online friends Melissa Shield from I-island, and Marinette Dupain-Cheng from Paris, France. 

          Melissa is my age and has blond hair and brilliant blue eyes. She lives on I-island with her father who is the renowned inventor David Shield and she attends I-academy to be like him in the future. She has been my friend for a long time ever since she turned four and was also announced Quirkless, she has visited a few times. 

          Marinette is a year younger than Melissa and me and she has bluish black hair and brilliant blue eyes. She lives in Paris, France with her parents who own a bakery. She is your run of the mill teenager and dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Incidentally that is how we met we met during a live broadcast of a fashion blog after a few comments exchanged between us we started a private message conversation and have since then talked a few time over voice call. She has helped out loads as well and has acted as my secretary on two occasions of fashion week, basically she carried around a tablet so I could video call my fashion apart from that she helped with any incidents with the outfits. I have half a mind to hire her now for Midoriya Technologies fashion division. She is also Quirkless which is why I think she is so into fashion though in all fairness France is the Quirkless capital of the world and Paris is the main place they are located there nearly all of the population is Quirkless in Paris.   

          I worked myself very hard trying to outrun the pain of there death they would check up from time to time. It was nice they would let me vent and remind me to take breaks. Today I was working hard on a new design I had thought up and was running around looking for the materials and parts when I tripped on a bag in one of the closets. I decided to pull it out to get a better look at it. It was the bag the one from that day I eventually decided to go through it maybe it would give me some more closure. I pulled out the two book looking things, one still wrapped up, then the two accessories placing them on the table. Finally I decided to inspect the broach like one. 

---Just the glowing effect---

          The ribbon broach began to glow a purplish color, it continued to glow till it blinded me then I hear this in a high-pitched voice. 

          "Hello Master" ??? said. 

          Immediately I looked back and saw a purple big headed creature staring at me with a swirl on its head and these wing like appendages. "What are you? Who are you? You can float and seem to resemble a moth or butterfly," I had looked down to see the broach had changed. "And what happened to the broach, mutter mutter mutter ..."

"