Ladybug and Chat Noir Day One

(I will not be doing the songs in this story because that is going to be annoying to type up)

Marinette 2's POV:

          I walk down the stairs and see my parents setting out some of the baked goods some crossiants and chocolate bread. My dad looked up and saw me "Ah, there she is!" he said happily coming over to me. "Marinette your breakfest is getting cold honey." he walked behind me as I stuffed some books into my school bag. 

          "Sorry dad, I'm not hungry today" I said zipping the bag up. "Gotta go." 

          "That's fine," he said. "I'll grab some crossiants for the road... " 

          "The road!?" I asked shocked cutting him off. 

          "Oh I am so excited to school!" Dad said practically jumping on the balls of his feet. 

          "What?" I said shocked. "No. No no no no, Dad listen this is not the day I am going there alone. You don't want them to make fun of me do you?" 

          "Of course not honey," he said putting down his hands. "I'll get you after school." I stopped in my tracks on my way to the door and turned to him. "I made beautiful sweets for all your friends, and I didn't forget your favorite unicorn cakes!" he revealed excitedly behind him some white cupcakes toped with vanilla frosting two candies that looked like ears and a unicorn horn. 

          "Oh no." I said seeing them. "How many times do I have to tell you, I have zero friends." I looked down and slouched a bit. 

          "Tom," My mom came over. "I smell something burning." 

          "Ah no no no," my dad said surprised. "Not the baguettes!" he wan to the back to try and save them. 

          "Uh, I'm sorry mom" I said. "I know daddy means well, but..." 

          "What's wrong honey?"she asked me. 

          "I'm worried they'll make fun of me." I say turning away slightly. "Can you imagine what they'd think." 

          "Stop worrying about what others think." she said placing her hand on my shoulder. "There's only one you have to listen to" she placed her hand on my heart. 

          We looked at each other for a moment. "Mom, but how do you make your dreams come true?" I asked. 

          "You just have to believe in yourself." she told me. 

          I lifted my self back filled with joy again. "You're right Mom." 

          With that I made my way to my new school. On my way I pass by Gabriel Agreste's boutique as some one stumbles out wearing a lab coat and a kind of sloppily done tie. On his way out he says to a well dressed lady, "Thanks for waking me up Natalie first day back at school I really shouldn't be late." he said. 

          "No problem Izuku, don't want Mr. Agreste seeing you like that after all." the well dressed lady said. 

          As he was leaving he bumped into me and I dropped my sketchbook with some loose papers flying out, he immediatly grabbed them and presented them to me. "These are your's right?" he asked and when he saw my his eye's widened like he had seen a ghost. He was about 5'10" with messy green hair with black highlights. His eyes were green and had some heavy baggs under them and he had a unique pattern of freckles on each cheek. 

          "Thanks for picking those up for me." I said grabbing the pages from his hand. "Well I got to go to school have a good day." After that hiccup I made it to school just fine.