UA Entrance Exam

Izuku's POV: 

          I woke up at 6 a.m. took a quick shower got dressed and grabbed my suitcase to check out. I then drove over to the Dupain-Chang's so we can enjoy a nice breakfast together. I parked an rang the doorbell for the flat. 

          "Ah Izuku glad you could join us for breakfast," Sabine said answering the door and letting me in. 

          "It is my pleasure, is Marinette awake I would like to get the car packed as soon as possible?" I asked. 

          "Yeah I have my bags here Mom and Dad are shipping my other things out tomorrow," Marinette said coming down the stairs with two suit cases. Which I took and put them into the trunk of the car, after that we went up to the flat and had breakfast with Tom and Sabine. Tom had made muffins and Sabine made us some lovely omelets. 

          "If you two want the next time you can take off I can have you flown out to Japan to visit your daughter and see a country on the other side of the coin to Paris," I offered. 

          "That sounds lovely Izuku but I am afraid that we very rarely close the shop so it might be a while before we can take you up on that offer," Sabine answered for the couple. 

          We finished up shortly after that and Tom handed me a box of Macarons freshly made yesterday. I drove us to the Airport and right up to the hanger that has been storing my private jet. I parked the car and popped the trunk to allow them to get the luggage, and we got onto the plane and sat down. 

         "Marinette I have something I need to do when we land," I told her. "You are welcome to come along and enjoy the show." 

         "Uh sure, what do you have to do?" She asked me. 

         "Well, this year UA has requested my assistance with their entrance exams." I told her. "It is partially a favor for one of my teachers, and because I will be personally designing and creating this years hero courses hero costumes and initial support gear and as such I wanted to get a look at the candidates that I will be working with." 

         "Makes sense," Marinette said. From there we just chatted and enjoyed the macarons that tom sent with them. 

         We made it to Japan around 1:00 P.M. and immediately got into a car after the luggage was packed into the trunk and drove off to Musutafu and up a mountain to UA. 

          "That is one big school," Marinette said softly next to me. 

          "Indeed originally I was going to attend this school and become the first quirkless hero but you know about the trip and when I came back I had to give up that dream," I told her. Then parked the car. "Follow me to the observation room, though I will have to join you later."

          "Ok lead the way Izuku," She said to me. I lead her into the campus and over to the observation tower walking her all the way up to the room up top. 

          "Hey Nezu sensei, This is a friend of mine that will be working with me from now on." I said gesturing to Marinette. "We just returned from Paris and well I didn't have the time to take her to my place so do we have an extra seat for her?"

           "Of course we do Izuku, and your name would be what miss?" Nezu said turning his seat around.

           "Marinette," She said based on her face I assumed she was trying to figure out what Nezu was. 

           "Marinette he is a chimera, a mix between different animals." I told her.

           "Oh," she said calmly. 

           "A pleasure to meet you, Marinette" Nezu said offering his paw which she shook warmly. "Feel free to take the seat next to Aizawa, Izuku when you return yours will be right next to me."   

           "Right I am off to the explanation of the Physical portion of the exam," I said and began to make my way to the exam hall. 

           I walked into the hall through the stage entrance and heard Present Mike speaking to the audience. "Now to explain the Entrance Exam to all you hero prospects, the CEO of Midoriya Technologies, Izuku Midoriya!!!" He said and I walked calmly out and to the podium.

           "Thank you so much for the Introduction Present Mic," I said. "Now then to all of you first and fore most know that my company will be taking your notes for your Costume and making them a reality should you make it into the Hero Course here at UA. Now on to the Explanation, you all will be participating in urban mock battles with Robotic Villains designed by the support course teacher Power Loader. There are four types of villains the 1 Pointer, 2 pointer and 3 pointers all of which are are worth the point value that they are labeled for..." 

           "Excuse me," a Blue haired kid with glasses said. 

           "Yes contestant Iida Tenya ask away," I said. 

           "You said there were four robots sir and yet you only mentioned three of them having points if this is a mistake on UA's part that would be a travesty." he said boisterously. 

           "Well I hadn't gotten the chance to say it yet but the last robot is worth Zero Points it is designed to function as an obstacle you could say," I replied to his question. "Now then all of you get out there to your busses corresponding to your site letter and remember to Go Beyond PLUS ULTRA!!" with that I watched as they left and briskly returned to the observation room.

           "We are all set time to Analyze these candidates to the best of our ability," Nezu said as I took my seat next to him and Marinette. 

           "Indeed," and with that we sat there and took notes on all the hero prospects noting down all of there points and hero points. It wasn't till the Final minute did we see something truly special after unleashing the Zero pointer. A purple haired kid suddenly leapt into the air and punched the Zero pointer in the head destroying it and breaking his legs and an arm to protect a girl who got pinned by some rubble. "Well that concludes the Entrance Exam so send me the files for the students you have picked along with their costume request forms. We need to rest now frankly what is to come it a daunting task." 

           Have a safe trip home Izuku and Marinette Nezu and a bunch of the Teacher's said as we walked back to the car and drove to the estate. "Well that was kind of fun to watch since I have never really seen a quirk," Marinette said on the drive home. 

          "All to true but we will defiantly have our hands full in the coming weeks," I said. "Lots of hero costumes to work on for me and your first line of outfits to start for you." 

          "Yeah we'll need our rest." she said starting to doze off a bit. 

--- Sorry for how long this new chapter took I was quite focused else where in regards to my stories but I am back with this one and will probably be working in the Avatar returns next chapter next. Oh and incase you all didn't know I have a new and one of a kind story for Wattpad it is a sort of MHA X Kaiju No. 8 story feel free to check it out. See you all next time and have a wonderful Day or night depending on when you read this. ---