* Chapter 30. Rules *

Sunstreaker kept glaring at me. Obviously angered by what had happened the last few days. Although t psychopath's don't really feel embarrassed, I guess it gets really close to that. He didn't want to talk about it or whatsoever. He would charge at me if I do. I said down next to him, studying his face before I laid my hand on his cheek. 'Come on, you can't keep being cranky about it,' I said. 'Do you have any idea how frustrating it was for me to not be able to do anything and having you change my dippers and wipe my ass clean,' he spat. 'I know... I had too.'

He pushed me aside and got up, heading upstairs. It's been like this for days and I don't know to get him in a better mood. 'Paige!' He shouted from upstairs after two minutes. I walked upstairs and he grabbed me, throwing me into his room. 'I don't want to hear any single world coming from you about what happened!' He screamed. I flinched, 'clear!' He shouted. I quickly nodded and stared at him before slowly getting up. 'Good, then you can leave.' He gestured at the door so I slowly walked off.

I sighed and headed for my room, taking a shower. Gosh I loved it when Sunny is mad. I don't want to say it's a kink but gosh it made me shiver in delight. I dried myself and walked into the room Sunstreaker had given me. I grabbed my clothing and dressed up. Pj pants and an oversized hoody. I raced downstairs as I heard a knock on the door and took the package. I had took a little advantage from the entire situation and ordered something without telling Sunny about it. I like him, but I don't want to share everything with him. I turned around and bumped straight into Sunny. He crossed his arms.

'I haven't ordered anything,' he said. 'I did.'
He snitched it from my hands. 'Yeah, I guess.'
'Sunny, give it back.' I tried to reach for it. 'No!' He slammed me against the door, holding my throat. 'You took advantage of the situation and bought something. It must something interesting if you want to keep it away from me, so tonight I am going to unpack it and have a look before I return it and if you don't stop complaining, I'll be doing it in the main hanger.' I sighed and nodded. 'Good.' He let go of me and watched him leave. 'Damn it.'

I can't get it back but perhaps he'll give it to me when I try to be helpful and nice. 'What do you want to eat?' I asked politely as he came downstairs. 'I don't care, order something,' he sulked and waved his hand. 'I want your sketchbook. You've been sketching today, didn't you?' He snapped. 'Yeah...'
'Give it to me,' he snarled. I raised my hands in peace and got it. He flipped through the pages. He gave it back to me after a minute. 'I swear, if I ever see a drawing of me naked, you'll not be lucky,' he snapped. 'Are you sure, I can draw you in another setting—' he hit me. 'You know what you can do? If you like the situation so much. Ask Que to get that liquid over you and let me wipe your ass clean,' he spat out. I jumped back in shock. 'Why are you so upset? We don't have to talk about it. I was just saying—' I stopped and walked away in defeat.

Dinner wasn't really pleasant either. He was mad. While he was doing the dishes after dinner, I sneaked upstairs to search for my package. Not a smart idea considered the fact that he's not in a really good mood. I looked around his room. I opened his closet and found the package. I quietly got up and turned around, facing Sunstreaker leaning with crossed arms again the doorway. He only stared at me. 'Put that back.'

'It's not fair,' I muttered. 'Put.it.back. Now!' He sneered. I flinched and quickly obeyed. 'Sit down for a minute.' I slumped in the armchair and studied him. 'You don't score any points today.' He grabbed the box. 'Let's unpack it together and I'll give you my honest opinion about it, alright?' He sat down and grabbed his knife, slicing it open.

I sighed and sat back. 'What is this?'
He grabbed some lingerie. 'Doesn't cover much, huh?' He asked, holding it up. He put everything back in the box once he finished his inspection.'So, who's the mech who deserves all this?' He asked.'it's not form anyone. Sometimes you buy it just for yourself,' I said and grabbed the box. 'Keep this as a reminder for next time. I don't like it if you keep secrets for me and it's one of my top three rules. You don't have secrets for me and I know what you buy.'

I turned around. 'Why do you want to know what I buy so badly? Why do controlling?' I asked. 'Because this is my house and you're a guest. I decide what happens and I make the rules. You need to obey. Just for the record, next time I catch you sneaking into my room, you will lose a limb. I don't tolerate it, clear?' I rapidly nodded and flinched. 'Good, then piss off,' he snarled. I backed off, walking over to my room. He's so obsessive and controlling. It's the only part I don't like about it. I can leave the front door open and I can guarantee that no one will step one foot inside. However, once you get to know him better, there's no escaping and you've to deal with his possessive and obsessive nature.

I took a shower and laid in bed. Surprisingly enough, Sunny walked in. 'Are you here to check what I am watching?' I snorted. He shook his head and crawled next to me. 'No.' Was his brief reply. He allowed me to use him as my personal pillow and I shut my eyes. Listening to the strong beat of his spark. I wasn't even focused on the TV anymore. My cold hands moved over his abs, making him snarl in irritation. He hates it when I use him as a heater and warm my cold and frozen hands. Sunny switched off the TV and I fell asleep in his arms within seconds.