Chapter 21

AN: Media, I don't care that she doesn't have a Pikachu. FYI, this is a sad chapter. kindof

"Houndour, use flamethrower! Weavile, ice shard! Absol, night slash!" I shout. Houndour shoots a powerful flamethrower. Weavile sends shards of ice at the machine. Absol sends a slash of darkness at it.

All 3 attacks did nothing on the machine.

"Dang. It must be resistant to attacks," I mutter. Then I call out, "Start charging power! Houndour, solar beam, Weavile and Absol, both use swords dance!"

My pokemon carry out the commands. Houndour begins to take in power, his body glowing a greenish color. Both Weavile and Absol have swords circling around them.

"Houndour, fire it! Absol and Weavile, both use night slash!"

Houndour fires his solar beam at the machine, while Absol and Weavile muster up powerful night slashes and send them toward the machine. It's very loud, doing this, and I suddenly regret sending Barry away.

Then to make matters worse, the alarm is turned off.

"Crap, what are we gonna do? I predicted at least 5 more minutes," I shout, angry at myself.

Everything practically went even more down. Within minutes, even though we were quiet, all the exit ways are blocked by guards armed with pokemon.

"Drop your weapon! We know who you are, Skylar of Team Hope! If you surrender peacefully, your punishment won't be as bad!" a guard shouts. Crap...what am I going to do?

I can't climb through the vents, as I wouldn't have enough time to return my pokemon. No way in the Distortion World I'd leave them behind. The only option is to fight. And here ain't no way I'll go down without one.

That's when I have a great idea.

"Guys, we're going to fight. Stand in front of the machine. We can trick them into helping us destroy it," I say. My pokemon stand in front.

"How about no. Not after what you did to my family!" I shout. "Everyone, attack!"

Pokemon are sent out. The room is utter chaos. I give commands here and there, but it's hard, since I'm commanding 3 pokemon at once. I see Absol use night slash on a group of psychic types, knocking them out. Weavile covers Houndour while he charges up a solar beam. I attack the guards (apparently they weren't trained in martial arts) and dodge blows from pokemon.

There just isn't an end to all these pokemon and guards, I think glumly, saying a quiet sorry to the person I just knocked out. I feel a hard blow to my back, but Absol knocks the person down before he can get another blow in.

"Be more careful," Absol shouts, going after a Gengar. I nod and focus on a guard who is charging at me. These guys have no weapons, which I find strange, and aren't very durable. My guess is that the government never predicted someone would attack this place, so they didn't give the guards training or weapons other than a worn-out taser.

But they make up for it by having a hundred guards charging at me and more with pokemon. I dodge a Crobat's wing attack and Weavile jumps in to send an ice shard at it. The Crobat goes down.

"Nice, Weavile," I praise, then sending a roundhouse kick at a guard. I hear a boom, and see part of the machine had broken. Not all, but some of it. Enough that I could make my way out of here and be safe.

"Oh, crap! We're all gonna get fired! The machine got destroyed! We've gotta get out of here!" a guard shouted. The guards returned their pokemon as they fled, carrying out the fallen ones. I stood confused.