CHAPTER 2

XxXxXxX

Chapter two

When Ōtsutsuki Kaguya heard what she thought was the girly scream of her youngest child, she didn't really know what to expect when she walked into the room he was occupying with her oldest in tow. But she was pretty sure that seeing in suspended in mid-air by nothing was not one of them. At first she thought that he had inherited some sort of illusion ability from her, and that what was currently in front of her was an impressive illusion meant to deceive her, but channel chakra, as Hagoromo insisted that she couldn't keep calling it power, into her White Eye quickly disproved that theory.

She could see his chakra travelling around his body only this time it was at a constant, relatively fast, pace. The chakra travelled around his body, but when it got to his feet, some of the chakra was siphoned off, appeared to change somehow and become pressurised wind that shot out from his feet.

Kaguya was shocked, while she could manipulate the five elements and some sort of force thanks to the Rinnegan. But that was just it, manipulating. What she could do with the elements, was like a giant trying to pick up a grain of sand. While she could use the elements, she would never have the kind of control that her son was displaying before her.

"Hey Kaa-sensei, look at me I can fly like a bird." She was shaken out of her musings by the object of her thoughts starting to move around the large praying room at a quick pace, about the same speed he could run which was quite fast. Panicking at the thought of her son falling she quickly made herself known to her youngest, who was too caught up in exploring his new found power.

"Naruto! Get down here now!" She exclaimed, worry and concern in her tone. Naruto stopped slowly lowered himself to the ground before smiling lack a cat that caught the canary.

"So what do you think Kaa-chan? Pretty cool right?" He excitedly and with good reason, he was just flying. FLYING. In his book that is like the king of all cool powers. However, his mood changed from excited to nervous when he heard the tone in his mother's voice.

"What I'm thinking is how to punish you without killing you." The sickly sweet tone in his mother's voice was one he had heard before as well as the words spoken. The words have another meaning besides the obvious one which was 'you have five seconds to tell me why I shouldn't give you the beating of a life time'. Knowing that his mother's threat was real he quickly began saving his own his hide.

"It was an accident." He voiced sheepishly, his right hand coming up to rub the back of his head like he always did when he was nervous. "I was imagining the wind and wanted to be outside. Next thing I know, I'm flying." He hoped his excuse that was enough to avoid punishment, but just to be sure he decided to try to get on his mother's good side. "On the bright side your method about how it will come to you worked." He said smiling while silently praying to Kami, Yami, Shinigami and all the immortal beings in the world to help spare him from his mother's wrath if it didn't work. He didn't want to die young, there were still so many things he hadn't done, so many people he hadn't pranked yet.

"Well," His mother said, appearing to be believing Naruto's 'innocence' in the matter. "I suppose you had no control over what happened..." Yes, Naruto thought he was home free, he was gonna live. "On the other hand, you didn't come down straight away, so your punishment will be a beating by yours truly." Naruto blanched, despite how fast he was, his mother was still faster and stronger than him. In other words, he was screwed. He sent pleading eyes to his brother but the look in his elder sibling's eye was clear, Are you crazy? Every man for himself bro.

'Traitor.' Naruto thought. 'And to think, I was going to ask for his help pranking Kaa-chan.' As his thoughts turned back to his mother he faced her. She was advancing on him with a look that spook of pain. A quick look to see if he could use his brother as a human shield turned out to be a bust as he had already fled the room and closed the door. 'Oh shit.'