20~not tell~20

"i was.? keep me in the dark here, the doctors aren't even saying anything about what happened." y/n sighed before getting up from her chair. "you had fallen down some stairs.. and you fell into some stuff at the bottom of it." the young detective looked at her with a blank face. "did you push me or something.. i don't even know you."

y/n sighed mentally before walking over to the door. "i'm.. just the girl who called the ambulance is all" he smiled a bit. he thanked her before y/n waved. "hope you feel better." she went to turn and walk away before she ran into someone.

someone who wasn't too much taller than her

someone who she had known for a while..

someone.

"y/n, you need to come with me now." it was midoriya. he had pulled y/n's arm and guided their way through the hospital walls to an empty room. he locked the door behind him.

"midoriya what's going on?"

"listen there's something off about kacchan okay? i need you to come with me and let's go to my moms house. you'll be safe there for now." y/n didnt say anything. so it wasn't just her paranoid boyfriend? it wasn't just her being a terrible person? if his childhood bestfriend saw it, then she knew he was fucked in the head somehow.

before she could ask anymore questions, the door knob sounds rattled in their ears. "tch. you damn nerd i could see you walking a mile away. i need to talk to you.

"i-i'm changing kacchan!" midoriya quickly looked around the room before seeing a small cabinet. he looked at y/n, while pointing at the cabinet. "..you do know that we work out with no shirts on right? and i've seen you changing since diapers. what difference is there?"

y/n panicked and quickly went inside, catching her shirt on some old wood. she managed to close the cabinet doors and hide there as midoriya had instructed. "well-" before he could make an excuse, bakugou was able to open the door. he looked around before staring down at midoriya. "kacchan what if i was naked?"

"..."

"..."

"..where is she?" midoriya furrowed his eyebrows. "i don't know, but i can tell that she needs space everyone in a while." bakugous eyes flickered. ".excuse me?"

midoriya took a few steps back. "kacchan think about it. he hasn't been answering your calls, she hasn't been home or volunteering at the orphanage. what does that tell you? she wants space."

"if anything she needs me. i'm the only one who can make her feel better. i'm the only one who gets her pain. you know nothing shitty deku." midoriya clenched his fist.

"i.. i know what you did." he gave a side glance at the cabinet before continuing. "her mother.. i know it wasn't a suicide." bakugou scoffed. "the old hag was crazy. you don't know anything."

"allmight said.. said that there were prints in her room that they could identify.. and i snuck into the investigation room." bakugous eyes widen and his fingers twitched, as if he was fighting an urge.

"it's always 'allmight said this' 'allmight said that' bullshit. he knows nothing. you know nothing. get over it. tell me now. where. is. she."

"kacchan calm down-"

"HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN? WHERE IS SHE!?" he snapped. he charged at midoriya with all his power. midoriya couldn't react fast enough. they ended up running into extra chairs and boxes. bakugou began to use his quirk by holding onto midoriyas neck and squeezing. midoriya yelled a silent scream before hitting the side of bakugous head. getting him slightly dizzy.

"this isn't like you kacchan! just snap out of it!" bakugous head was loud. it was ringing. it was yelling. it was crying. bakugou didn't know what to do..

but then she showed up.

do it.

do it katsuki.

please?

just

for

me

:)

bakugous eyes were dull. he slowly approached midoriya, then grabbing his hair and tossing him by the cabinets. midoriya tumbled on the floor in pain, a failed attempt to get up. y/n gasped. she tried to open the cabinet, but his body was infront of the doors. he could feel the doors attempt to open. he looked back with a terrifying look. bakugou grabbed his collar and beat the shit out of him chanting the same thing.

"where. is. she?!" he didn't sound like himself anymore. midoriya didn't look like himself.

"kacchan.. stop.." midoriya huffed out before bakugou finally calmed his anger. or not. he stood up and picked up midoriyas foot and dragged him to the other side of the room. he began to open a window and look down at his best friend. midoriya could barely open his eyes. "kacchan.. no.." bakugou just stared. midoriya thought he had finally come to his senses that he was crazy. midoriya thought. key word. thought.

midoriyas hope died quickly as he realized bakugou was.. smiling. he tried his best to crawl away.. but he ended up no where.

she was paralyzed.

bakugou slowly lifted midoriya off his feet.

she held onto her mouth praying she won't make a sound.

he lifted him towards the window.

she wanted to run and help him.

he began to drag him out the window.

but she couldn't.
.

.

.

.

right before he dropped his friend down the window, midoriyas last words were terrifying as he pierced through his best friends eyes.

"snap the fuck out of it kacchan." bakugous eyes flickered once more before noticing what he was doing. he startled himself that he had lost his grip. his best friend began to fall.

and fall

and fall.

until he fell no longer.

bakugou stumbled away from the window, looking at his hands before running out the room.

y/n sat there. she felt the snot and tears on her face and hand. she moved her hand from her open mouth before letting out a long cry she got out of the cabinet and ran until her legs burned. her only way of safety was dead. if only she would've done things different.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"..knock knock." the door opened as bakugou let himself in. y/n just sat there on her bed. not even flinching when he came and sat down infront of her. she knew he tried to kill the young detective. she knew he killed her mother. she witnesses him murder midoriya. what if he killed todoroki? or even their own teacher?

"y/n.. i've got something to tell you.. i figured we shouldn't keep secrets from eachother since we've lost so much. we only have," he paused before looking up and went to hold her hand. "eachother." y/n pulled her hand away before looking at her bed.

"i get it.. you're going through something but, i need to know that you will not tell anybody about this. okay? tell me i can trust you."