11~smiling~11

"Are you kidding me!?" The angry boy shouted in Y/n's ear. She winced and put him on speaker as she changed into clothes. It was finally time that her, Midoriya, Kirishima, and now Yaoyorozu were going to save Bakugou.

"No! I'm serious Chitekina! I don't care what the teachers say!" She pulls up her leggings as she sits down to put her shoes on. "I was so close to save him. But he's gone. We can't just wait around and end up having him injured or dead." She stood up and put the phone back to her ear. "I get you're worried, but I can handle myself." A long heavy sigh was heard over the phone.

"Fine. I won't let any of the police or the pro hero's about this. But if you get hurt in any way during this-this suicidal mission, then I'm immediately contacting your guardian!" She laughed softly as she grabbed her necklace with a small locket and put it around her neck.

"Yeah yeah, I gotta go now. I'll talk to you later." Before he could finish his sentence, the girl hung up on him. She sighed as she left her hospital room and met the others outside.

"H-Hey-" then all of a sudden, Iida punched Midoriya straight in the face. "W-Wha!?" She quickly ran up to the green haired boy in a worry. "A-Are ok?!" He nodded with a weak smile an stood up next to Yaoyorozu. Iida was shaking with anger, but began to calm down after a quiet talk with Kirishima. "Fine, I'll go." There was silence. "Only to keep an eye on the three of you. You don't think logically when it comes to battle." He rubbed his temples in irritation. We began to walk until we stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Why'd we stop Yaomomo?" She looked behind her shoulder, towards us, with a sly grin. "We forgot Disguises!!"

Meanwhile with Bakugou...

The ash blond kept struggling in his chair trap thing as the leader sighed. "There's no point." He said as he stood up from the bar stool and smiled wildly under his fathers palm. "You could just join us ya know?" The boy stayed silent. His glare quickly shifted towards the man with burnt skin.

He looked at Katsuki with a smug look. "You have what it takes. The guts in fact. You murdered a pro hero's son." He started.The ash blonds eyes widened as he stared down at his contained hands. "You act like one too. Your personality. The anger issues, the battle cries, telling some one to commit suicide. Now that-" he pointed at the helpless blond as he snickered. "That's my favorite part." He walked up to the boy as he sat down in front of him.

"Join us. You will be able to do anything you want with no consequences! Get to kill people who get on your nerves!" He smiled as he booped his nose. "And no one will care."

"...what?" The black haired boy chuckled.

"No one would care! Your mom has high expectations! That Midoriya is some how related to Allmight! You were attacked and now kidnapped by yours truly." He leaned in closer to the boys ear as Katsuki's eyes widened. He smirked as he backed away from the kid. "Just think about it alright? We've been waiting for an answer for almost three says ya know?" He unlocked his chains and muzzle as he just sat there looking down at the ground.

Just before he could say another thing, the door began to knock as the wall closes in, revealing All might.

Later

"ALRIGHT! WE DO THIS NOW!!" Midoriya and Iida pushed with all of their might against the crumbling building as they flew into the air. Y/n faced he palm down as steam spews out of it, making a faster trip. The group saw Bakugou standing there, defenseless. Y/n and Kirishima inhaled as they both shout at the exact same time.

"BAKUGOU/KATSUKI! GRAB ON!!" The blond looked up at the flying group of kids and his hands began to explode enough to propel up in the air, grabbing onto Kirishima's hand with a smirk. "Damn! What took you so long!?" The group smiled as they landed roughly on the concrete floor. "Bakugou!" Kirishima quickly wrapped his arms around his best friends body tightly.

Y/n couldn't ignore the wholesome scene she had seen infornt of her. But Villains were still coming. Fast too. "Glad you're back, but we still need to run!" Y/n grabbed Yaoyorozu's hand as they all began to run away from the violent scene towards a crowd to hide in. As they began to calm their nerves just for a second, the bright television in the city turned on, showing Allmight carrying hurt innocents out of the scene. Smoke began to over his body as he faced the dreadful villain, All For One.

Then a small man began to show, revealing All mights true form. Everyone, except Midoriya, were shocked. The man who always had a smile on his face. The man who protected them say in day out. The man who was their symbol of peace and number one hero. Was him. Most of the faces were disappointed.
.
.
.
"COME ON ALLMIGHT!" Y/n's loud and trembling voice traveled through everyone's ears. "YOU CAN DO IT!!" She shouted as others began to chant him on as well. Then Bakugou and Midoriya also shouted.

All Might won as everyone cheered. He pointed at the screen and said something only one person could understand. "You're next." The crowd shouted and cheered, except for three. Midoriya, who was weeping and knew what All Might truly meant. Y/n, she didn't understand his words, so instead of fake cheering she stared in worry at the worlds number one hero. And Katsuki. She glanced at Katsuki with wide eyes.

His eyebrows were furrowed as tears prickled at the corners of his eyes threading to fall. His color of his face drained as he stared. But what scared Y/n the most...

Was that Katsuki Bakugou, out of all times he could choose to do..

He was smiling through the entire speech.

▫️◾️▫️◾️▫️◾️▫️◾️▫️◾️▫️

Heyo!! Author-san here!! Just want to apologize for not updating since last month..

I've been very stressed due to my family situation and the election that's going on so I haven't been able to check up on the story.

But I swear that I'll start updating more often!

Every other Wednesday I will try to update this story❤️

See ya soon~

—Trash bag-san