9~hell~9

Earlier...

Todoroki POV

Me and Bakugou were partners. Whoopee. I sighed as I went to talk to him, but he seemed a bit off. As he sat down waiting for his turn, his eyes furrowed as he made hand movements as if he was talking to somebody. I shrug it off, thinking he's talking to the ants about his life problems and listened until it was our turn.

I leaned on one of the trees as I thought about the conversation Y/n had in the hallway the other night. Something about somebody staged her mother's suicide. I never knew about her passing which made me feel a waterfall of guilt gushing over me. I sighed as I heard my number was called, signaling that it was our turns.

We walked in silence before I heard a odd chuckle from my left. I glanced over seeing Bakugou's hands flicker a bit as he looked the opposite direction. I raised my eyebrow as I turned back at the trail in front of us. "Oi." Bakugou barked out. I hum to show I was listening as Bakugou continued. "Whats your outlook of life?" That question caught me off guard, but I answered it pretty quickly.

"I'm don't necessarily enjoy life itself, but if you have the right people supporting you..." I smiled a bit while looked at my hand. "Then you can get through it. It doesn't matter if you have a sad past...you can always make a happy ending-" before I could finish my sentence, I tripped over walk looked like a shoe and hit my head on a rock. I groaned as my vision got blurry. I looked up seeing a dark silhouette in my view. I reached my hand up for help, until I heard a low chuckle. I heard it grunt as my vision cleared. Bakugou. He had an insane grin on his face as he held a large rock and held it over my head. My eyes widen. As he dropped it I could only make out a single sentence....

"Looks like you have a bad beginning and end." Then and only then, the impact hit my head as my body felt cold. A cold liquid dropped from my head as my last breath was soft as I heard footsteps walk away.

Help...

Then it went black.

Author-san's POV uwu

Present time.

"I-I'll be right back!" Then your freckles face friend Midoriya, sprinted off. "H-Hey!" You sighed as the mist got larger, seeing a weird looking green lizard come out in your view. Your eyes wide as he jumped forward and tackled you to the ground. He held your hair as he was inches away from your face.

"Where's Bakugou Katsuki?!" He slammed your head against the ground, hoping for an answer. "Up your asshole!!" You put your hand on his neck as hot steam was pressured on his neck. He screamed in pain as you kicked him off of you. You stood up, seeing more villains you weren't familiar with. There was a blonde with two messy buns looking my way with a crazy smile. She ran your way with a knife in hand and slashed your side. You winced as you glared at the girl. She laughed as she began to run towards you again, but only having you dodging with a hard thud on the ground. Then as soon as you hit the floor, as Tiger fought with one of them as he snapped his head your way.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!" He screamed as you did as told. But instead of running towards where the teachers are, you ran in the forest. 'What do they want with Katsuki...I gotta find him-" you tripped and fell before you could finish your thought. You groaned, seeing a large log. You were good on the inside so you decided to move it out of the way, not thinking about the situation at hand. When you picked up the stick part, it didn't feel right. You were curios and pulled it into the light, you froze.

"Todoroki-kun..?" His face was smashed as well as his ankles. You fell and pushed yourself backwards, screaming in fear. You stumbled getting up and ran. Tears forming down your face as you desperately looked for somebody to help you.

.

"Is your hair naturally like that?" The
h/c girl asked him. The male ignored her, because of the simple fact that he wasn't at the top hero school just to make friends. You huffed and asked again and again until he finally answered. "See! That wasn't so hard, now was it?" You swore you saw a small smile on his face. For once, somebody didn't talk about the scar on his face the first time they met him.

.

You kept running until a pinkish gas was in view. You didn't thank that was a safe route, so you took a sharp turn right as you heard battle cries from Testutetsu and Kendo. You prayed, hoping they would be okay.

You ran what felt like hours until a familiar figure came into view.

.

"Why don't you wear this L/n-san?" Todoroki pointed at a beautiful
dress/jumper. Y/n smiled and looked at the clothing. She thought it was amazing and wanted to try it on immediately. She nodded towards her two toned friend and went to try it on. "Oh no." You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You ripped the arm strap. You cringed as you quickly took it off and changed back to your own clothes. You quickly got out and saw todoroki waiting outside. You grabbed his arms in a hurry as your face was beet red. "Are you okay...?" You nodded as you giggled a bit, having him make an adorable, but confused look.

.

"S-Shoji?!" The multi-armed male grabbed you, having you fall into his chest. You looked up hearing hard breathing next to him. Midoriya and Tokoyami. Midoriya's arms seemed broken as there was some type of stick to help support his arms.

.

"You like strawberry, right?" Todoroki nodded as you smiled and bought him and yourself a strawberry soba. He thanked you as you both sat down at one of the tables. You both smiled and talked about this and that while ignoring the world around you both.

.

"T-They're going after Kacchan!" The groups eyes widen as yours spilled more tears.

Then you all ran around, trying to find Bakugou when suddenly you saw a spiky blond in your view. "K-Katsuki!!" You shouted as he quickly looked your way. He towards you and saw blood on your shirt.

.

"I'm...I'm sorry" You scoffed and rolled your eyes and looked back out at the forest. Now hours before the test of courage. "You shouldn't apologize to me. Go say sorry to Yaoyorozu! Go work it out, or talk to her. I don't know! You're the one who has to tell her you have to marry another woman, just because your dad told you to." then the two toned boy walked closer to you, trying to grab your hand. You pulled it away.

"What are you doing?" He blushed a bit before sighing. "I...I want you to hear me out. I...get to choose the woman, but I want it to be yo-" you slapped him with strong force before stepping backwards in anger. "Stop. Get away from me. Fucking creep." You stomped away.

.

"What the hell happened!?" The blond shouted.

Sorry, this was super late lol