10~Avenge~10

⚠️EXTREMELY SHORT OMFG⚠️

"I-I fought with some villains on the way here- thats not important!" Y/n said as her eyes were puffy and her nose was still runny. "What matters right now is keeping Bakugou safe! He needs to get to the area where Kirishima and Denki are!" She shouted as she ripped apart of her shirt and put it on her open wound.

"R-Right!" Midoriya agreed as he hopped off of Shuji's back and bag an to run. We all followed his foot steps until we began to slow down after a while. "I think we should walk faster Midoriya! We're almost there! Right Ka...tsuki...!?!" Y/n looked behind her, seeing that Katsuki Bakugou and Tokoyami Fumikage were missing. They panicked as they began to look frantically. "Ah... so these are also class 1-A's students!" A voice came from behind the group. He held two marbles, which held Bakugou and Tokoyami. Everyone frowned and glared at the floating man.

He smiled under his mask and he turned away. "You want them? Catch me first!" And he ran. The group dashed towards the man. Shuji grabbed a Boulder and chucked it at the man as he smoothly dodged it. Y/n and Midoriya's quirk were useless at this point. Then the man suddenly dropped three marbles. Shuji picked them up and kept running. "Just because you let our friends go doesn't mean you are getting away from this!!" The man smiled as he suddenly stopped. A familiar purple portal opened as the man in the suit tossed a marble to the burnt man. He threw smirked. The man behind the mask snapped his fingers as two of the boulders fell as the bird boy came with.

Then, Bakugou appeared as well, only having the blue and purple mans hand on his neck. "KATSUKI!" Y/n shouted as Shuji, Midoriya, and herself lunged their selves towards the boy. Midoriya fell back since his arms were no use, Shuji couldn't have his hand out fast enough, but Y/n? She felt her hand feel the sweaty palm of the boy, and smiled with hope. But then, the crazy girl with the two messy buns hit the side of her head with the end of her syringe that had enough force to knock her out. She giggled as they vanished from the scene.

"Ow...my head.." Y/n woke up to a bright room. Her eyes squinted as she recovered from the brightness to see her friends. She smiled softly and waved. "Uh...hey?" Mina cried as she hugged Y/n, which made her uncomfortable, but she was polite and pat her back. "What happened..! Is Katsuki okay!?" They all looked down, only having Kirishima break the silence. "He's..gone." The girls face went pale. She looked down to her hands which clutched onto her blanket and laughed.

"Y-You're kidding..right?" Silence. Tears fell from the girls face. Her silent sobs weren't heard as most of the students left, not knowing how to handle the situation. But Kirishima stayed. He sat next to her and grabbed her hand delicately. "Can you..help?" The girl looked at the red haired boy.

"With...what?" He gave her a determined look. "We can save Bakugou! You, me, and Midoriya can go and save him! The pro-hero's aren't able to save him until tomorrow! If we can, we could go tonight!" Y/n didn't give a second thought. She nodded her head and looked at her hand.

"I was so close Kiri... I-I felt his hand on mine! Not to mention Todoroki-kun." She gave out a bitter breath. "Those villains murdered him. I-I saw his face...! I-It was crushed!" She screamed in agony. "I-I couldn't even apologize...our last words were angry and violent!" She stood up with a wobble, having her side still a bit hurt.

"So I won't stand here and be helpless! I will avenge his death! I will beat the shit out of every last one of them!" Kirishima smiled. "Yeah!"

-I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING SNANSMMDX-