15~hell~15

"Ai-kun... i'm so sorry." Y/n could only rub the poor males back in an attempt to comfort him as he sighed. "Its quite alright Y/n. as long as you're still safe it doesn't even matter so much." Y/n furrowed her eye brows before handing him a cup of chocolate milk. "You need to think about your safety as well Ai-kun." Chitekina smiled weakly before handing back the cup of brown milk. "thank you, for coming over y/n but i have business to take care of..." y/n nodded as she walked him out of the dorms. "i'll see you next week alright?" he nodded before turning around, finally letting the tears flow down his face.

Y/n smiled as she saw her friend walk to his car with a pep in his step as she walked up to the kitchen where there was dishes everywhere. she sighed as she picked up the dishes as set them in the sink while running water. "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine" she hummed as the soap flowed beneath her fingertips. "you make me happy when skies are grey.." the running water filled her ears as her soothing voice distracted her from the soft footsteps behind her. "you'll never know dear, how much i love you-"

"please don't take my sunshine away- OW!"
y/n hit the figure behind her with a plate as she kicked them down, not seeing that it was one of her close friends, Denki Kaminari. "denki?! oh my god- you scared me!" she whines as she grabbed his hand and pulled the blond up. "sorry about that, man you have great reflexes." she smiled softly as it dropped quickly. seeing the little cuts on his face from the glass pieces. "let's clean up your face!" she pulled kaminari in her bedroom and sat him on her bedroom floor. "let me grab my tweezers!" she ran to her drawers and grabbed a clean pair of tweezers and cotten balls with peroxide.

she sat in front of kaminari and put her hand on his cheek as she pulled out the tiny pieces of glass. kaminari however held his breath. his eyes widened as his face reddened. he didn't expect for her to be so close. he stared at her features as she focused on his face. what felt like hours came to an end as y/n backed away from his face, now putting on bandaids after cleaning his cuts.

"pfft." she let out a laugh. kaminari raised an eyebrow. "what's so funny huh?" she pointed at the mirror as he glanced at his face, seeing his face covered in little kid bandaids. he looked back at her with a smile. "i look ridiculous.." she laughed quietly as she looked at kaminari. the blond smiled, but his smile slowly faded as he saw a pair of red eyes in the girls doorway. he smiled at her and stood up. "i'm gonna sleep over in your room again y/n! let me get my stuff!" he said out of the blue as he quickly closed the door behind him, now facing the red eyed male.

. . pov change . .

"what's your deal man." i laughed nervously as i rubbed the nape of my neck. "am i not allowed to check on my friend i've known since i was five dunce face?" bakugou snapped back at me as his hands became visually sweaty. "well it's an invasion of privacy. we shouldn't always have to be somewhere with you watching us somehow." bakugou's eyes widened.

i scoffed with an annoyed smile. "yeah, don't think i haven't noticed you sneaking around the house when we're talking. or when you look threw my phone and look at mine and hers messages. even when you glance at her you always give me a look when you think nobodies watching." i took a step closer towards him. "look i don't know what you're trying to do but it's fucking weird. leave y/n alone or you'll hurt her." he furrowed his eyebrows as his nose wrinkled before hand began to raise up to his pant pocket. "i wouldn't be so cocky if i were you dunce face. get out of my way." he shoved me in the chest before storming off downstairs. i walked away, now more annoyed then i was earlier.

i headed to my room and grabbed some pajama pants and a charger before leaving again to y/n's room.

i took a breath before opening y/n's door. "knock knock!" i opened it as y/n was currently setting out her mattress from under her bed. "i wished you would've told me you wanted to sleep over her sooner!" she sighed as she laid on top of it as it was all laid out. i smiled as i set my pajama pants down on her bed and sat next to y/n's collapsed body. we stared at her ceiling for a minute or two, then i glanced at her. only having her looking at me. her face reddened before having her laugh nervously. i chuckle before looking down at her lips. i lifted myself a little and began to close my eyes, feeling her chapped lips on to mine. it was quick and short as i pulled away, only having her pull me back and kissing me again. oh what the hell, it's not like i'm killing anyone.

it was the happiest day of my life.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

hello hello hello!!

i'm so sorry i haven't updated in sooo long T-T
i've actually been looking for my draft for this chapter and the rest of the story but sadly i couldn't find them so i apologize for not updating since george washington was our president.. plus this week if the last week of school for me so i feel like the story will be ending either on the 23rd or the 1st of july..

anyways thank you so much for 38.8k reads!! it means a lot that people still read this book when i'm reality it was made like- what two years ago?? i don't even know at this point lol.

anyways gn lovely's i hope you all get rest <3

p.s i feel bad so here are more photos
T-T

s i feel bad so here are more photos T-T

ALSO WTF IS A SATISFIES??  PLEASE—