5~What do I do!?~5

Your POV~

Bzzt bzzt, bzzt bzzt

I groan and open my eyes slowly and go to turn off the awfully annoying sound when I fall on my ass. I look around, blinking a few times to adjust where I was. My living room. I sighed and put my hand on the couch to lift myself up only to feel something jerk up and a slap on my hand. "Ow...!?" I look up on the couch to see my best friend Katsuki glaring at me with an odd expression. His face was red as his eyebrows furrowed. His lips pout as he huffs and looks away. "Sorry!" He looked at me as he sat up with tense shoulders. I quirked an eyebrow to figure out what I did wrong. I looked down to see him covering himself with a blanket. "Hmm...oh....Oh...OH! KATSUKI IM SO SORRY!"

He sighed and stood up. "Whatever, just make sure you watch where you put your hands-wait, that came out wrong..." I bursted into laughter as he blushed. "You knew..You knew what what I meant!" He stood up and grabbed his phone and put it on silent. So it was his phone...huh. "I'll see you..." I nodded as he left quickly out the door. I stood up and locked the door. I blushed and went to the kitchen and put my head in the ice cold freezer to calm my self down.

"Did I really just touch him...there!?" I closed the freezer and grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to keep calm. "I'm such a dunce!" I look at the oven to see the time. 2:30am. Why does it have to be so early? I grab the pillow on the couch and head to my room to go back to sleep. Summer break was gonna be awesome.

Author-Chan POV~

Sigh...

He almost lost it. As you were asleep, he stayed awake the entire time memorizing your close features, lightly outlining your silhouette, and softly playing with your h/c h/l hair. Katsuki quickly went home and locked his bedroom door behind him. He sat on the soft bed and looked at his....situation. "Great...." Katsuki took his phone from his front pocket and searched for the right picture of you. It was a debate of you getting dressed, or you laughing as you're on the phone.

"Eeny ...meeny ...miny ...you." The one with you laughing—wheezing if I'm honest— made Katsuki's heart jump. He set his phone on the crooked desk and sat in the chair. Katsuki put his hand near his crouch and palmed himself. He tilted his head back groaning, still looking at the picture. Then his put his hand in his pants and did...uh, what boys do?

BuT bAcK tO yOu—

Two weeks went by as all you did was sleep, eat, and watch anime. Tho one specific day you woke up in your bed due to Demon Slayers theme song as your ringtone. You groaned and went to push 'decline' and went back to sleep. Then not even a second later, it someone called again. Then again. You got annoyed and finally pushed 'accept' and put it on speaker. "What?" You said with an aggressive tone without even looking at the contact name.

"Jeez, who got your sock wet with an ice cube?" Ochaco Uraraka. You smiled softly and chuckled as you scratched your messy bed head in embarrassment.

"Sorry Ochaco, stayed up watching anime and I went to sleep at three in the morning and-" you heard snickers and whispering from the other side of the phone. "Who's with you?"

"All girls plus Deku in class! Do you not remember?! We have plans tonight! We were gonna go shopping and get something to eat!" You shot up from your bed and fell off.

"OW! IM SO SORRY OCHACO! WHAT TIME!?" Soft giggles and sighs were heard from the other line.

"In five minutes..." you screamed as you ran towards your closet to find something to wear as quick as possible. You put on some black vans that were a little dirty in the front, some light gray ripped jeans, a white tank top with little designs on the hem, and black sunglasses. You grabbed your phone and ran out the house, only bumping into somebody and falling on your ass.

"Hey! Watch where your going asshat—! Kaminari?" He looked down in worry and put his hand out.

"L/n! I'm sorry! Lemme help you up yeah?" You nodded and took his hand as he lifted you up quickly. You flashed him a smile and looked behind him to see almost all of class 1A standing there.

"Um...you said just the girls and Midoriya..." all the girls nodded and giggled.

"Um, so they wanted to come with us! Besides, we're going on that training camp next week so let's get everything we need!" Ochaco says pridefully as she puts her hands on her hips and smiles as you sigh as everyone began to walk to the mall.

"Um...Uraraka-san? Did you invite all of class...class?" The girl shook her head.

"I didn't invite Bakugou...I just think that he doesn't like these sorts of things, plus he's a big jerk so I didn't bother if asking him in the first place." She shrugged as you, Midoriya, and Kirishima furrowed your eyebrows. Well, you and Kirishima did anyway, Midoriya just sighed.

"Why? Bakubro would love hanging out with us!" Kirishima tries to make a good mood of things when Ochaco immediately shut him down.

"Why would I? He always makes a sour mood by his stupid ego." She rolled her eyes as she went in her phone.

"B-But Kacchan doesn't do it all the time! He just...um, doesn't feel included when we don't have a say in ideas...like laser tag!" Hagakure then spoke up.

"But he always insults us! And he threatens to beat us up sometimes!" She put her invisible hands on her hips as you clench your fist.

"Yeah?! How would he even get a fair fight from you hah? How did you even get in UA!? Recommendations? Did you pass the written exam and did soo well that you didn't have to do the physical?! Shinsou from class B would've done better than you! How would you even improve your quirk huh!?? Turn yourself visible again!?" Until Midoriya pulled you back, you heard sniffles coming from the girl. She was crying. She cried as Ojirou went to comfort her. Yaoyorozu looked at you and shook her head.

"A..Ah! Look! We're here!" Everyone looked to see their destination and smiled. You sighed as Midoriya let your go.

"Y-Y/n?" You heard a voice from behind you. You snapped your head back as Ochaco looked at you with pity. "I...I think you should shop alone..." then walked off. Everyone had left you by yourself. No one stood up for you, just saw you as the bad guy.

You scoffed and walked in the store, in the other direction of course and went for some new shoes to bring as well as some bug spray. That was what you originally came for anyway. You went towards the check out section until a faint voice called your name. You looked behind you to see Kirishima and Bakugou walking up to you. "Hey L/n!" You waved and kept walking until a hug from behind almost made you fall.

"Hi...?" He smiled as he grabbed Bakugou's arm. He grabbed you and ran towards the eating section.

"What do you want to eat? I honestly would have a burger right now." He chuckled as you stayed quiet. "Cmon! Pick something! We can play the PlayStation at your place after! If it's okay with your mom first hehe.." you smiled faintly and nodded as he fist pumped the air. "Alright!"

You guys ate as you listened to Kirishima rant about how much he thought how the training camp would be. You got home as you unlocked the door to be expecting nobody there. Wrong. You went to unlock it to see a man with black hair and green eyes. You quirked a brow. "Um, sir?" The man snapped his head towards you with teary e/c eyes. He ran towards you hugging you tightly. You blinked a couple of times and pushed him off.

"Y/n...you've gotten so big...!" He touched your face as you started to feel uncomfortable. Kirishima and Bakugou stood close behind you, Kirishima smiling and Bakugou with a scowl. Knowing you uncomfortable.

"Hey man, do you live here?" The man looked at Kirishima with a nod while his hand still on your shoulder.

"Yup! Now my baby girl needs rest for tomorrow, she'll hang with you guys later!" And he slammed the door in the boys faces. This was turned on your fight or flight response.

'What do I do!?'