13~smiling~13

'Shit shit shit shit!!' Bakugou paced in his room rapidly. 'They weren't supposed to find it so soon..! Fuck!' He sat down on his bed, hands shaking. 'Great. This is what you get for trusting those losers!'

'Could you shut up for once! I didn't say I fucking did! They just- said they were on my side.'

'Oh my god- Katsuki you're gonna get caught.' His eyes widen. He sat crisscross on his bed while looking down. He watched his hands shake in his lap as wet little droplets fell onto his hand. He touched his face, he was crying. He didn't understand. All these emotions. Ever since he first looked at you. He never thought about anybody other then the one and only Y/n L/n.

It hurt. It hurt so bad. He began to shake as he collapsed the rest of his body onto the bed. He screamed. Screamed loudly. Nobody heard the ash blond, for they were at their poor Sensei's funeral. He sobbed as his chest pounded as if he ran a marathon.

'Make it stop....'

He then heard a too much familiar foot steps going pass his dorm. Kaminari Denki. He knew exactly where he was going. He suddenly forgot about all of his emotions he was once feeling and stood up to get his gloves on, ignoring the text message from the one and only Y/n L/n's phone.

Before...

Aizawa stepped outside away from the class as he sighed. 'That was way too dangerous...' he rubbed his temples as he went on a walk. 'Maybe I'll get rid of this shitty migraine..' He walked around the backs of the streets. Ever since the interview that went live, Aizawa had been more stressed than ever. He just wanted to go back into his home and take a warm shower-

His eyes snapped to his left, the Bush began to rustle. Even tho it was indeed a windy night, Aizawa kept his guard up until he got to the end of the pathway. "I know you're there Bakugou. There's not point of hiding it. Just come out already." Silence. Aizawa sighed and looked towards the noise in an annoyance. "Bakugou. Come out already." His eyes widen. Only to see a different blonde then he expected. "You." He said with venom in his tone. The girl smiled as she began twirling around before sprinting towards him. The black haired male easily dodged, but only to get tripped in the mean time. He caught himself before glancing at the man in a black and grey suit, posing in some sort of way.

"Hey pal! Good to see you again! What an unpleasant surprise." He spoke in too different tones. Aizawa glared at the man as he got up flawlessly-

Until he felt heat on his upper back. He winced as he fell to the ground in pain as the burnt male smirked. "If only you got to him sooner~" he said as Aizawa's eyes widen. His sore eyes glanced over at another blond. Katsuki Bakugou. He had a blank expression on his face. He walked up to his teacher and raised his hand to move the hair from his teachers face. His expression slowly morphed to a sad expression as his hand trembled. His eyes flashed in to a lighter red as his eyebrows suddenly furrowed.

"A-Aizawa sensei...?" He looked around him, seeing the league of villains surrounding him. He looked up as his hand trembled. Having the burnt villain, Dabi, give him a blank stare. Suddenly Katsuki snapped back into his reality. He looked at his teacher and immediately went to use his quirk, only to have his teacher erase it. Dabi groaned. "Oh for fucks sake." He quickly snatched togas knife and grabbed Aizawa's messy hair and pulled him up, as he slit his throat.

Red.

It was everywhere. It began to spill from his throat as he choked on his own blood. It splattered onto the ground and made puddles. Little droplets splashed Bakugou's face as his nose wrinkled. He wiped it off with his thumb as he stood back up and went to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dabi said in a cocky tone. "We're not dealing with the body~" he said as he and the two others disappeared into the purple and black mist. Bakugou's eyes widen as he stared at the dead body infront of him. It all clicked.

He wasn't supposed to kill him.

Tears swelled in his eyes as he fell onto the ground on his knees. "No...no no no no no no no! FUCK!" He hit the dirt ground as tears and saliva was dropped onto the ground. He silently screamed as he stood back up. He began to pick up the body and hide it into a bush. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..!!" He whisper shouted as he hid his face in his palms.

"It is kinda cold, considering it being the middle of summer." His red orbs snapped towards a young couple. He flinched as he saw his teachers body and began running. He didn't stop. He refused to. Even if he got weird stares. Even if he had little stains of blood on his hands. Even if he didn't notice the invisible girl sitting in the trees. He wiped his face once he was far enough, having blood show.

He cursed under his breath as he went to take off his hoodie and begin to make himself sweat, to make it look like he was on a run and began to train. He sighed and grabbed his hoodie and wiped the blood off of his hands and face and through it out in the dark forest and ran a different direction. He didn't notice his surroundings like usual. Like the rustling in the trees, or the footsteps behind him, not even the quiet gasp of the invisible girl once she had saw the blood on Katsuki's hoodie.

Now...

"Y/n?" Kaminari sat next to the h/c haired girl as she just scooted away from him, hiding herself in her covers. Kaminari sighed as he laid next to her, cuddling her out of comfort and in sympathy. She sniffles before turning around, hugging him back.

"Everyone... is leaving me Denki. Im scared. So scared." Her breathing became unsteady until the blond rubbed her back slowly but enough pressure to reassure her. Her breaths began more steady as she clung onto the blond and fell asleep. Kaminari blushed a little bit but kept comforting the girl.

"It's okay... I'm still here. Bakugou, Midoriya, Mina, and everyone else is still here. So don't lose hope Y/n." He then also fell asleep.

Bakugou, who was outside of the window, was mocking the boys little speech. "iM sTiLl HeRe Y/n- what a drag. He spat as he somehow climbed back to his room. He crawled through his window and sighed. He glanced at his closet as he rolled his eyes about how messy it looked and looked over at Y/n's phone to check her messages.

Smart ass🙄
Y/n I think I got some info on ur
mom...

Hurry up and call me

Before my thinking streak flies
out the window🕳🤸

Katsuki looked at the phone, not even knowing he was smiling to himself. Not even knowing the invisible girl hiding in his closet, with a shocked expression.