8~Oh Shit~8

⚠️WARNING⚠️
There will be a lot of unholy things such as:
•masturbation
•sex
•sexual assault
•etc.

So I will not be giving warnings much, so please be prepared

I stayed silent for all of it. I didn't want to argue nor hang up. I just listened to what he had to say. After a while he hung up and I went back to the girls room to lay down. I couldn't fall asleep. My mom... could've been murdered..? I shook off the thought and fell asleep, ignoring the fact I felt someone watching me.
....

The two days went by quickly as everyone woke up and immediately began training. Bakugou put his hands in boiling hot water, Tokoyami in a cave, and Y/n covered in a steam room trying to use her quirk.

L/N, Y/N
AGE:15
BIRTHDAY: (sometime in august)
QUIRK: AIR PRESSURE

SHE CAN TAKE THE AIR AROUND HER AND USE IT AGAINST HER OPPONENTS IN WAYS SUCH AS STEAM AND TORNADOES.

WEAKNESS: FIRE- SINCE AIR AND HEAT MAKES IT ACCELERATE ITS USLESS AGAINST IT BUT MORE USEFUL.

"Somebody's talking about me..." Y/n said as she sneezed in her elbow. She was in the large steam room with snow clothes on trying to activate her quirk. "It's...so...hoott" she whined as the door opened, making it a bit cooler, seeing a boy with green hair with a water bottle.

"W-Wow! It's so hot in here!" He said as he wiped some sweat off of his forehead. He handed Y/n a water bottle as she thanked him. "So L/n? How does this improve your quirk? You never really used it a lot in training..." she smiled and explained her quirk smoothly as the boy nodded with a small smile and took mental notes. "T-That's amazing!" She nodded as she looked at the gloves on her hands.

"Yeah...but heat isn't very nice to me so I have to activate it while being burned alive...I think I just might pass out." She chuckled a bit as Midoriya sighed.

"Well, I'll leave you to it! See you later
L/n!" Y/n nodded and waved back as she sulked back in her shoes.

Hours later, it was dinner time. She went to the wash room and took a shower, so she didn't smell like the devils armpit. She took a cold shower as she smiled, cooling down immediately. She felt amazed until she heard a shuffle noise. She thought nothing of it and continued to wash, until another noise was heard. Her eyebrow twitched. "Dude. I just got in. Gimme a couple minutes!" She barked until another noise was heard, but soft panting instead. "Aizawa did say the vents were fucked up...great. Now I sounded like a maniac." She scolded herself for being so paranoid.

The ash blond in the next shower also, but mentally, scolded himself for being too loud. He peeked in the shower curtain again and quickly went back in his hiding spot, putting his his up more as he began to grind in his palm. He took off his pants low enough seeing his member sticking out. 'Well somebody's excited yeah?' The voice laughed as Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows. 'Shut up. Let me deal with this shit...'

'I get it but..would it be better just to pound her right here? She's already butt ass naked so why not? She'll just scream 'Katsuki~ Oh Katsuki~' over and over again~' Katsuki imagines the thought of his crush moaning his name as his member began to precum. He quietly groaned and looked back at the girl who's h/l hair was slicked back and water dripping from her jaw. He began to pump himself faster as he panted a bit.

He barely whispered the h/c girls name until the shower turned off. His eyes widened as he quickly pulled up his boxers along with his pants and looked over at Y/n as she left with a towel showing a bit of cleavage and her thighs. He drooled a bit as he wiped it away. The girl left as he waited a solid five minutes before leaving to wash his hands and make dinner with the rest of his classmates.

"Y/n? Do you know how to make this? It's called F/f-WOAH!" Kaminari shouted as the girl immediately ran up to help when he mentioned F/f. "In fact I do! All you gotta do is..." and she helped him cook without ruining things while Kirishima and Sero snickered and chatted quietly to eachother.

"Yo. Kaminari may be a terrible flirt, but this is smooth!" Kirishima whispered as Sero nodded.

"He can actually cook really well! He better make me his best man at their wedding." Sero huffed as Kirishima chuckled before realizing what his friend had said.

"Um, no. I'm gonna be the best man." Then they began to argue. Katsuki overheard their conversation as he went to make a fire for the food but accidentally blowing it up instead. He grumbled as Todoroki went to light up his as well.

They began to eat once they made food, but Kaminari and Y/n were no where to be seen. Katsuki was curious and ate quickly and delt with his dish before going to find them. "Bakugou? Where are you going?" Uraraka's voice filled his ears as he mentally cringed.

"Why should I tell you? You're not my mom." Katsuki spat as he walked away hearing a light giggle behind me. He growled as he looked around for the idiot and Y/n. He looked around in the forest and such, but they were no where to be found. Katsuki was about to check back at where everybody else was until he heard a familiar soft tune fill my ears.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray~" she hummed as she sat on a tree branch in front of me. The ash blond smiled a bit before standing under her and raising a brow. Her obviously not noticing his presence. "You never know dear, how much I love you~"

"Please don't take, my sunshine away~ those are the words it right?" She flinched before looking down, her beautiful e/c eyes meeting his crimson ones. She was surprised as a small blush hit her cheeks.

"You...remember? It's been so long, didn't think you would." She shrugged as she climbed down the tree. He shares a nod as they began to walk towards back toward our classmates.

"Just because I'm focusing on being the number one hero, and will be, doesn't mean I'll forget shitty nursery rhymes." She elbowed my arm as he rolled his eyes. Then he realized the main reason I came out there. "Hey, where's dunce face?" She sighed as she put her hands in her pockets of her oversized hoodie.

"He went to go study or somethin with Aizawa. Since he failed the final exam he has to chill with them." She poured as we began to walk towards everybody who were talking about some test of courage. Everybody picked a number and he got icey hot. 'PFFT HAHA!' The voice laughed as Katsuki was about to blow up.

Y/n on the other hand got Midoriya as she smiled a bit. "Yo Midoriya! You're number 8 right?" He nodded as he sighed in relief.

"Y-Yeah...I thought I was going to have to go in by myself hehe..." the girl nodded as she sat on the ground waiting for their turn as Midoriya did the same. Then soon
shrieks were heard as they both chuckled and waited for their turn until a familiar black and purple smoke filled the area. Oh shit. They both thought before getting in fighting stance.