4~not tell~4

Bakugou POV

"Let's go!" A cheery voice said as I walked. I scrunched my eyebrows at the voice, well knowing who it was.

'I-I like you Katsuki!'
'I like you Katsuki!'
'I like you!'
'Like'
'Katsuki'

'I love you Katsuki'

It kept ringing, and ringing, and ringing, and ringing in my head. I grabbed the sides of my head and fell in a bush.

Stop stop stOP STOP!

I hit my forehead a couple of times until the voices stopped. I looked up to see a h/c haired girl giggling with Iceyhot who just nodded at everything she said.

'He's not even listening to her. Does he even love her?' A deep raspy voice questioned. I furrowed my eyebrows, does he love her? I shook my head and stood up, seeing that Pinky's house was just right behind me.

I go to knock on the door, only to see a girl with yellow eyes glare at me. "Bakugou." I tched and walked in. "Oh yes, you shall come in!" She said with a sarcastic tone. "What do you want-"

"Why did Y/n live here?" I cut her off as she looked at me surprised.

"What? Who told you that? She would stay the night-" I grabbed her arm tightly and glared into her eyes. She gulped harshly and sighed. "H-Her moms crazy. She... she tried to kill Y/n so she stayed with us until she said she could take care of herself..." I nodded and let her arm go, leaving a red mark.

"I'm leaving. We don't tell anyone about this, alright Mina?" She nodded slowly as she closed the door behind me. I look to see Y/n and icy-hot hanging out at a park near by. 'This'll give us time Katsuki. Let's go-'

"Yeah yeah, I know you shitbag." I walked over to Y/n's house and turned the knob, only to find it locked. 'Heh, she's a smart one~' I roll my eyes and glance around. "There has to be a fucking key somewhere..ha!" I saw a rack with small seeds when one of the bags of seeds had a sparkling light. I grabbed the bag seeing a small house key. I smirked and went to unlock the door. 'Or...maybe not hehe' I looked around the place, looking like a mess but empty. Pictures on the walls were on the ground while there was barely furniture in the living room.

I looked around as saw a black door with metal pieces on the corners. 'Looks like we found her Katsuki~' I smirk and walk up to the door, turning the handle. It creaks as it opens as a high laughter fills my ears. A woman with long ass black hair with e/c eyes, and pale skin. "This bitch needs some vitamin D...." I mumble to myself as I walk up to the woman.

"Oh~ Hey there! You gonna let me out hot shot~!? HAH!? FIND MY HUSBAND PLEASE!" Then she started to laugh again. I glared at her and opened the glass door. She looked at me with confusion then horror. "Ah-ah, hey...what are you doing?" I go to the bed and rip the sheet to one long strip. "Haha...hey, get out! You're not my daughter! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" She claimed the obvious as she back up to the wall.

"He...you were never her mother. You tried to kill her! MOTHERS DONT DO THAT!" Sparks start in my palms as she sweats. I grab her collar and glare in her eyes. "You hurt her... you hurt my Y/n!" I grab her hair and hit her head against the concrete wall. "YOU HURT HER! YOU HURT HER! YOU! HURT...! Her..!?" I dropped her head on the floor realizing what I've done. "No....no no no no no! DAMNIT!" I didn't mean to hurt her, nor come in here, or kill Y/n's mom. I fell to the floor with my head in my hands.

'Cmon Katsuki! Kill her! Kill her! KILL HER!' I grunt and hit my head on the floor. "I...I didn't mean to I...I can't...no.." the voice clicked his tongue. 'She hurt our Y/n Katsuki! She tried to murder her for Allmights sake! Would she even be here if she really did kill her?! HAH!?' I sighed. "You..you have a point." It laughed. 'Of course I do you fool! Now kill her completely!' I grabbed the sheet strip I made earlier and wrapped it around her neck. I grabbed the other side and tied it on the bed frame. I grabbed the woman as she started to wake up.

"P-please...don't, I-I'll make things right with B/n...Please! DONT HURT ME!" I chuckled as the woman shivered.

"Hah...her names Y/n...see ya in hell~" then I dropped her, only tightening the sheet around her neck, making it look like a suicide. The woman struggled to breathe as she coughed up blood, then she finally stopped as her body went lifeless. 'Katsuki! You IDIOT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO-' 'oh fucking hush, it's better than having people think someone murdered her.' I snap back as the voice mumbled something. I roll my eyes at get out of the glass box and closed it behind me as well of locking it.

I walked towards the little clock seeing the time. 4:52pm. I smiled a bit and glanced around the living room before hearing faint music of f/s coming from the hallway. "I guess I can search around a bit." I walked towards Y/n's room to see a f/c door with tiny stickers of Eraserhead. I chuckled and creaked the door open to see a messy room. Clothes were everywhere as a cracked mirror was on the floor. The bed was made for the most part as her dresser was open. I walked in and looked at the Eraserhead posters on the walls. I chuckle only to see a black pair of underwear on the floor. My curiosity got the best of me as I picked them up. The top has a nice lacy design as the bottom was just jet black. 'Ah yes, going for the underwear are we now?' I blushed a bit as I put them in my pocket. I head out to the door while locking it behind me.

Present~

"So now that you know Katsuki..." Y/n sniffled as I snuggled her in comfort. "Can you not tell anybody about it?" I smirk and pinch her cheeks.

"Never for you dork."

Okay

Will I be making more stories even tho none of them are even close to be finished?

Yes.

Will there be more characters for me to write about?

Fuck yeah

Will there be a 'Corpse Bride' and 'Tangled' book coming out this summer?

HELL YEAH—