6~Orphan~6

Your POV

Fighting was the only option. How was I supposed to run? Go under his legs like a five year old?

I grabbed a hand all of wind and made it steaming hot and blew him with it. Only to have him stand there like nothing was happening. "Oh ice cube, still stubborn like me I see hehe..." he touched his damp hair to signal he was wet and smiled. I started to shake like I was gonna shit myself. Ice cube? The little voices in my head were arguing over if this man is really my dad like he claims.

{In your head}

"It really could be our dad dumbasses! He called us Ice cube like when we were six years old!"

"Yeah but who just busts into the home!? Wouldn't somebody let us know if this happened!?"

"But he has our eyes!"

"Yeah! And so did the cashier at the mall asshat!"

{out your head}

I grabbed my head to stop the ringing and sighed. "Look here sir, I don't know if you're my actual dad like you claim to be, but I can call the police for a dna test so I don't feel uncomfortable." The man just nodded and sat on the dinning room table, waiting for me to call the pro heros. My hands started to shake as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. To call my teacher Aizawa Sensei.

"Hello?" A gruff voice answered the phone.

"H-Hey Aizawa Sensei. Is it possible for you and recovery girl come visit me? A man who claims to be my father is in my home and I feel uncomfortable." Just as I say that, I hear a door close faintly in the phone.

"I'm on my way, I'll be there in a bit. Stay on the phone."

"Yes sir. Will you be long?"

"No. I texted recovery girl after the phone call with Kirishima's mother with concern about you. We will be there in five minutes." Just as he says that a black car pulls up in the driveway.

"Ok—is that your car in my drive way?" Just then, two tall men holding guns walked up to the house. "A-Aizawa Sensei?!" I hear banging on the door that made me flinch.

"Kid go hide—" then the man was heard in the living room. Laughing as his head spun to me with a terrifying smile I'll never forget. I start to run towards the bathroom and slammed it shut, tip toeing my way to my room. I close it and lock it quietly while I go find the little knob under my rug and open the little door in the floor and crawl in it. I pull over the rug and close the door. "L/n. Are you alright." I shake a bit, holding my knees to my chest with tears in my eyes from the terror.

"Y-Yessir. I'm hiding right now. Are you close? I can hear the men coming in the home..." then a gunshot and whooping in joy was heard as I covered my mouth from asking any noise. "Please sensei.. hurry.." I heard yelling and more gunshots as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Endeavor and All Might are with me. Oh shit... do they know where you are L/n?" I open my mouth to speak, only to be cut off by the men shouting "Where's the damn money!?". Then it went quiet as I heard the front door open as shouting was heard. I didn't think it was safe, so I stayed in my spot.

"N-No sir. I made it sound like I'm in the bathroom—!? oh shit." I went quiet as I heard the rug being removed. I swallowed harshly as tears streamed my face. My body shaking as my teeth chattered.

"L/n? Are you alright?" I sniffled and wiped my tears.

"Sir. Thank you for being my teacher. Tell the class that-hic...I thank them for being my friend...tell Katsuki...he's a dumbass.." right before Aizawa could say anything, I hung up and cried in my arms. I could die right here and now.

"Eraserhead! There's a knob! It's some kind of door thing..!" A booming voice I know too well was heard above me as the door opened. Endeavor was staring at my with furrowed brows as Aizawa sensei shoves him out of the way, looking at me with wide eyes. I look up with puffy red eyes as tears still stream down my face.

"A-Aizawa..?" He climbs down and hugs me and rubs my back in comfort. Tears fill my eyes again as I hug him back, clenching the back of his shirt sobbing all over again.

"It's okay kid...it's okay.." he picks me up and carries me to the back of the car he drove in and buckled me. He got in the front and started to drive. The ride was quiet to the police station. Once Aizawa Sensei stopped the car, he hopped out and opened my door signaling me to get out. I hesitated but got out and walked to the doors.

"Two questions." I said with a monotoned voice randomly as Aizawa flinched from the randomness.

"Go ahead." We walked into the station as we went into an elevator. It dinged as the door opened once again as I shivered from the cold air.

"One, where are those guys now and two...was that man...my dad?" Aizawa sensei sighed and walked to one of the rooms door before opening it.

"To answer your second question...yes. He was your father. He was a massive serial killer who chopped people up and... sold their body parts. And those other men..random thugs that are now behind bars." He said with a sad expression. My eyes were lifeless than they already were looked down and nodded. I lost hope. There's no one else to fight for. No one to fight for me. But I'll still be a hero. To help kids and make sure they don't end up like me.

"I understand. Will I be questioned?"

Time skip

"You will be staying with Ashido tonight. Tomorrow you will be heading to the orphanage until you graduate." I nod and hug him goodbye. He pats my head as I let go and went to knock on Mina's door. I heard giggling and shushing until the door opened to see a pink girl with yellow horns. Her smile fell a little when she saw me with Aizawa standing next to me.

"Y/n? Aizawa? W-What's going on?" As she said that, all of class 1a's girls peeped through to get a look.

"We were wondering if you could have L/n stay the night here due to her current situation." She nodded and put a finger to the door as she walked to her mom.

"Mom is Y/n able to stay the night-"

"No. You JUST said these were all the girls who wanted to come over and Y/n was being quote on quote 'Bitchy' so tell her no!" I flinched and looked down at my feet hearing that from who I called "mom" for 3 years.

"M-My mom said no...sorry sensei." She bowed and closed the door in my face a bit harsh. Aizawa rubbed my back and sighed.

"It's okay...is it possible for me to pack now and head to the orphanage?" He hesitated before he nodded as we walked to my house. I walked in and grabbed a couple of bags, put all my clothes, school work, bathroom things, and other basic needs. I picked them up and walked out the house.

"Is that all L/n?" I nod and went to the car and put the bags in the seats and sat down. He went in the front and began to drive. And this.

This is how I became an orphan.

But to be honest my parents never really raised me sooo—