12~Dead~12

"I can't believe you would allow this." Aizawa sat in front of Y/n in the empty classroom. She looked anywhere other than his angry eyes. She clenched her fists as she finally just looked down at her lap. "You could be a possible target L/n. Do you know how dangerous that was?!" She had a slight frown as the words came through one ear out of the other.

"It was for the simple fact that you guys weren't able to save him..! We saved him in a way that he wasn't hurt! You guys said it would've took two days while it way actually planned for a week-!" The male stared deeply in the girls eyes as she immediately shut herself up. "What I'm trying to say is that just because we broke a rule doesn't mean we did anything bad sensei." The mans eyebrow twitched as he rubbed his temples.

"I-I can't believe this, you really think that you and the other four weren't doing anything bad-"

"Aizawa." A small voice came from behind him. "Y/n needs to go to her new dorm." He smiles as the teacher groans and got up sluggishly and walked away. She sighed as she followed him to her dorm, ditching the other lecture that was for the entire class except for Bakugou.

.

"Come in!" Y/n's door opened showing a blond with a charger in his mouth coming in. "Heya!" He said as he looked around the room in awe. "It's so colorful and bright! It's so energetic too! What I expect from you Y/n!" He plopped on the f/c bean bag chair as the girl chuckled and kept doing her three week over due homework.

"Hey uh... I just wanna say that I'm sorry for not going with you guys. I just felt like he would be angry if I showed up you know? That's why I didn't stop you guys." He scratched his head as Y/n spun around to face the blond. "You guys are so close with him while I'm just here.. I try to do my part and get close to the guy but he's just been distant towards me." She lightly giggles and plops next to the frustrated boy.

"It's all good. Besides, Katsuki does care about you. He just doesn't know how to show it yet. He cares about everyone in his own way. For example, he listens to Midoriya more often now! And-And he helps out Kirishima with his quirk sense he's all sensitive about his hardening!" She smiled as aw pat his back a few. "It'll be fine. Promise!" He nodded as he looked at the tv in the girls room.

"Hey! Can we play Call Of Duty?! I have the console and everything! I just uh... used all my money to buy the games and stuff. Hehe.." the girl snickered and stood up. "Of course! Just lemme make sure I have the HDMI cord."

.

"L/n! Kaminari! Dinners ready!" Yaomomo called from the downstairs. Me and Y/n snapped our heads toward the door and sprinted down the hall, only bumping into Bakugou in the process. "Sorry!" We said in usion as we jogged down the hall once again. I could only feel hard eyes at the back of my head, but I brushed it off. Only thinking of the food I'll be eating.

We got downstairs as everyone except Midoriya and Mina were cleaning up or already upstairs. "Aww! We missed dinner?!" Iida shook his head. "We called you two thirty minutes ago! You guys said in five minutes yet here we are!" He said in a stressed tone. We chuckled nervously as we scanned the table. "Wait so everyone ate everything?!" Y/n whined. Mina nodded happily.

"Yup! It was delicious too!" I groan as I head towards the fridge and grabbed the chips at the top and some of Mina's candies. "I'm stealing your candies! Let's go Y/n!" She nodded as Mina was grumbling at the table as we quickly went back to Y/n's room.

"How did she not attack you?! Last time I grabbed her candies she tried to bite my hand off!" Y/n exclaimed in a wild voice. "I don't ask, I just take." She gives me a confused look before sighing and taking a handful of chips.

"I- hey! I didn't say I was gonna share!" She looked at me with a smirk with an eyebrow raised. "I don't ask, I just take." She looks back at the tv and pushed unpause and began to kill the zombies once again, leaving a small blush on my cheeks. "Whatever!" I put the bag down and also picked up a controller and played as the sun was finally about to set.