Chapter - 1 | Invitation To Party

Here we go with the 1st chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Morning light hits her face, birdsong fills her ears, and she opens her eyes to perceive the sight of a man

The man, with whom she has been living under one roof from past many months, but they are not like any normal couple.

The man, she married, but neither of them were ready for it, nor did they want to.

The man, who is very introverted, reserved and short-tempered, but she knew deep down that beneath him lay a person who is so pure at heart.

The man, for whom she has developed feelings but is unaware of it.

She sighs and sits up, tying her hair up in a bun.

It's the weekend. He'd be at home.

Taking her salwar-kameez from the almirah, she goes to freshen up.

When she comes out, she notices he was still sleeping.

She combs her hair, catches a glimpse of him in the mirror, and remembers what day it is.

"Shaan..."

"Hmmm..."

"Aaj pta haina kya hain..."

"Hmmm... I feel guilty for doing this to her..."

"Shaan... yeh kya keh rhe ho...", she asked shocked.

"Toh aur kya kahu ???..."

"Humne..."

"Humne usse vo baatein chhupaayi... Uske parivaar se baatein chhupaayi... Vo dono toh taiyaar hi nhi the shaadi ke liye... Lekin hume lga tha ki unki shaadi ki age ho gayi hain... Aur dheer-dheere ek doosre ke saath rehte-rehte ek doosre ko samajh jaayenge lekin..."