Chapter - 29 | Tum Hi Ho

Last Chapter

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya was holding his tiny wifey in his arms as he walked outside the house

Her face was still hidden in his chest. He was having a great time.

He had no idea where he got the courage to do this in front of his elders; all he knew was that he had to take her back with him.

He walked up to the car and took her down on the ground, making her to stand up straight.

Her glaring eyes met his as soon as she set foot on solid ground.

"Lo...", he said as he opened the passenger seat door.

"Baitho..."

She didn't respond and stood there silently.

Shuarya smiled sheepishly, "Tum khud se nhi baithogi toh firse mujhe tumhe uthaana padhega..."

Hearing it, she puffed up her cheeks, melting Shaurya's heart, and stormed inside, slamming the door shut with a thud.

He gulped, knowing that a volcano was forming inside her and that it would erupt once he arrived in Chandigarh. But he was ready to bear anything just to be with HER.

He, too, got inside and saw her facing the front with red angry face.

He felt overjoyed to have her beside him in this journey

He felt glad that from now on, the journey will be of "their together". 

He was pleased that he had managed to melt her a little. He'll finish the rest after he gets there.

He turned on the engine. And the car drove on, marking the BEGINNING OF THEIR JOURNEY OF BEING TOGETHER.