Chapter - 16 | Foreshadow

Here's the 16th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

The sun shone brightly, and the rays hit Anokhi in the face

When she opened her eyes, all she saw was his face. She noticed how he was sleeping with his mouth slightly open, like a child. His hair was ruffled and he appeared to be a child.

She wondered how, the rest of the time, he acts like a grown-up mature man, but when he fights with her, he acts like a grumpy kid.

A shy smile appeared on her lips as she remembered the "cockroach incident" from the night before.

She smiled inadvertently seeing his sleeping structure and sat up slowly.

She cherishes the fact that every morning when she wakes up, she sees him in front of her eyes.

It had become a habit for her.

She had no idea that her this habit may hurt her in future because who knows if today was going to be her last day in the house ?

Who knows what was going to happen unexpectedly today in this house ?

She got out of bed, tying her loose strands and hair into a bun. She walked over to the almirah as usual and taking her clothes she went to freshen up.

After bath, she took his clothes out of the almirah as well and went downstairs to prepare the breakfast.

Shaurya woke up after sometime, and he too freshened up.

He walked over to the bed and noticed that the item of clothing had been folded and placed neatly. Picking it up, he got ready in it.

He never has to throw tantrum, if the clothes are chosen by her.

He had no idea that things would not be the same the next day.

He dressed and made his way downstairs.