Chapter - 11 | Jumbled

Here's the 11th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was evening and Shaurya and Anokhi both were ready to leave for Chandigarh

"Shaurya puttar..."

"Hume bohot achcha lga aap yaha aaye..."

"Firse milne zaroor aana aur Shaan aur Aastha ji ko bhi saath lekar aana...", Ramesh said.

Shaurya smiled and touched Rama's feet followed by Ramesh.

"Khush rho beta..." she said as she placed her hand on his head and blessed him.

"Aapko ek baat kehni thi..."

"Jee Mummy ji boliye...", he replied.

"Meri Nikki bohot bholi hain... vo kabhi-kabhi daant deti haina aapko... par aap bura mat maaniyega... use chinta haina aapki isliye aise bina soche samjhe bol deti hain lekin kisi ko chot pahunchaana nhi chaahti vo... sabhi ki achchai ki kaamna karti hain vo..."

Shaurya smiled slightly, sensing the sincerity of Rama's words. He was well aware of how she was.

"Mummy ji..."

"Aap tension mat leejiye..."

"Uske vaise daantne par mujhe bura nhi lagta kabhi bhi..."

"Aap to mere bete jaise hona... Main aapse kuch maang sakti hoon ?...", Rama said with hope.

"Jee Mummy ji zaroor... Main aapka beta jaisa nhi aapka hi beta hoon...", he replied smiling to which Rama felt very happy.

"Meri sirf ek ichcha hain aapse..."

"Meri bachchi dil ki bohot saaf hain..."

"Use..."

"Use humesha khush rakhiyega please..."

On hearing this, the smile that had been on his face up to this point began to fade slowly. He felt like a failure all of a sudden.

"Rakhenge naa aap meri bachchi ko khush ?...", she inquired again, her eyes hopeful.

Shaurya plastered his face with a smile and moved his head in a yes to which Rama smiled satisfied.

"Mujhe pta tha... Aap humaari Nikki ko bohot khush rakhenge... "

"Ab bol Rama... koi shak ???...", Ramesh tried to lighten the mood.

Rama smiled through tears and nodded in a no.

"Arre lekin Nikki reh kaha gayi ?...", Ramesh asked.

"Aa gayi main !...", exclaimed Anokhi from the stairwell.

She dashed downstairs and rushed over to Rama for a hug.

"Mumma..."

She was overcome with emotion as she had spent a week there and reminisced about the memories, only to have to leave them again to be with her in-laws.