Chapter - 12 | Back To Normal

Here's the 12th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Shaurya and Anokhi reached home

She entered their room after a heartfelt welcome from Shaan and Aastha.

She was taken aback to see that everything was in order. Although she knew he was a neat freak, the fact that everything was in its proper place surprised her. But the next thing she knew, she was proven completely wrong.

When she opened the almirah, BOOM !!! 

She saw the exact opposite of what she had seen just a few moments before. She was perplexed because she had never seen the clothes or hangers in such a disorganized state.

Shaurya walked in at the exact moment she was standing holding the almirah door open, and his gaze fell on her. He sensed what was about to happen and decided to exit the narrow lane.

He had no idea why he was fearing the little lady, even though he had his trademark rage which was more destructive than hers

He had just turned around and was about to take another step when her voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Rukiye !..."

He stilled at his position. He composed himself and turned back as if he wasn't aware what had happened.

He entered the room and placed the watch on the dressing table, all the while Anokhi looked at him with questioning eyes.

When he didn't respond, she finally asked, "Yeh kya hain??..."

Shaurya didn't look her in the eyes and instead replied, "Koi shak hain toh kisi carpenter se pooch lo... Vo almirah hain..."

Anokhi looked at him in disbelief.

"Maine poocha... almirah ke andar... yeh kya hain ? ...", she inquired once more.

"Almirah ke andar jo hona chaahiye vhi hain... Kapde !...", he snapped back.

"Vo toh mujhe bhi dikh rha hain..."

"Toh pooch kyu rhi ho ?...", he continued his irritating behavior.

"Dekhiye !...", she exclaimed as she approached him.

"Main roz hi dekhta hoon...", came the reply.

"Aap aisa kyu kar rhe hain ?... Main pooch rhi hoon ki almirah ke andar kapde aise ulat-pulat kyu hain ?... "

"Mera almirah... meri marzi..."

"Toh aapko theek se arrange karke rakhna chaahiye na... Aise kapdo ka dher banake kaun rakhta hain ?..."

"Main...", he shrugged.