Chapter - 8 | Worry

Here's the 8th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

Another day had passed in her absence, and it was the same as it had been every day

His daily routine consisted of waking up with a grumpy expression on his face and then completing his tasks on his own while missing her.

The sun was shining brightly, and its rays landed on his face. He woke up with stretching his arms and did his daily chores like bathing and choosing the outfit.

He remembered that nor he, nor she had called each other till now.

"Meri kisi ko padi hi nhi hain...", he murmured to himself.

He picked up any coat and tie without looking at them because he was too impatient to do so for the 5th day.

He got ready to leave.

Ahir was working on his laptop, but his attention was always drawn to Shaurya's pink tie.

He finally spoke up.

"Yaar... Shaurya..."

"Yeh tune aaj bada ajeeb sa combination pehena hain..."

"Tere pink tie ko dekhkar bada ajeeb se feel ho rha hain..."

"Yellow coat ke saath pink tie... Strange !...", he chuckled.

Shaurya glared at him.

"Isme kuch strange nhi hain... Samjha ! ...", he replied.

"Haan... haan vo toh pta hain mujhe..."

"Lekin aaj tujhe kya hua ?..."

"Tu to bada conscious hota hain apne outfit ko leke..."

"Pehele to kabhi tujhe yellow se saath pink pehente nhi dekha... Aaj kya hua tujhe ?...", he said.