Chapter - 25 | Galti ?

Here's the 25th chapter.

Enjoy reading.

It was next day and while working, Ahir was thinking of the previous day

He was content knowing Anokhi truly loved Shaurya. Though she had stated that the relationship was meaningless to her, he had hope that it would reform for the better over time.

Perhaps they both need time to recognize their true feelings.

But now he wanted to tell Shaurya that Anokhi knows everything, and what a huge mistake he made by not exposing his past to her.

He finished his work and cast a sidelong glance at Shaurya, who was sitting there with an emotionless face as usual.

"Mujhe yeh baat btaani hogi...", he thought.

He called him, "Shaurya..."

He turned to face him and said, "Hmmm..."

"Mujhe tujhse zaroori baat karni hain ?... Mere saath chal...", he stood up.

Shaurya stared at him blanky for a while before standing up.

"Chal...", he began slowly.

They arrived at the canteen and took a seat.

"Toh ?... Kaisa chal rha hain aaj kal ?... Sab badhiya na ?..." Ahir asked, clearing his throat.

Shaurya looked up at him and realized that he was still upset with him.

"Ahir-..."

"Maine bta diya !...", Ahir cut in.

Shaurya looked confused.

"Bta diya ?... Kisko kya bta diya ?...", he asked.

"Maine Anokhi Bhabhi ko sab sach bta diya...", he spilled the beans.

Shaurya jumped to his feet, startled.

"Y... yeh tu kya keh rha hain Ahir ?... Tu mazaak kar rha haina ?...", he muttered indignantly.

"Mazaak ?... Seriously ?... Tujhe lagta hain main abhi tere saath mazaak ke mood mein hoon...", he stood up as well.

"Aur kitne dino tak chhupakar rakhta ?..."

"Isiliye maine unhe sab bta diya..."

Shaurya tried to control his emotions. His eyes were starting to tear up.

What had been her reaction ?

Did she feel betrayed ?

"K... kya... b... bola usne ?...", he inquired, his voice trembling.

"Vhi bola jo mujhe unse ummeed thi...", Ahir said confidently.

"M... matlab ?..."

"Matlab tujhe bohot pehle hi btaaya tha maine... par tune kabhi suna hi nhi... Har baar ek hi baat bolta tha ki tere liye vo sacrifice kar rhi hain... tere liye vo compromise kar rhi hain... tu unke expectations poore nhi kar paayega... "