24

Jude x Jadon | xBonsaix

//

Jude took a deep breath.

Calm down, breathe, it's gonna be just fine. You just gotta play good or else everybody is gonna hate you and you loose the game and get kicked out of the Champions League and then Zorc is gonna be mad and-

"Hey there!"

Jadon stepped next to him. "Everything alright?"

Jude nodded hastily. "Yeah no, things are going great!"

Jadon eyed him suspiciously from the side. "Are you sure?", he asked.

"Totally!"

Jadon opened his mouth, stopped and thought for a second, before turning to Jude and furrowing his eyebrows. "Why do I not believe you?"

Jude bit his lower lip.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

The younger nodded again.

"I.. i always have high expectations...before a game. I uh- I have much thinking going on on what I have to do and what might happen otherwise", he explained then, voice kept low.

Jadon blinked. "Everybody does that! Erling for example. He always goes into that mind of his pre-match and hypes himself up with a couple of thoughts!"

"Yes, well...mine aren't very hyping up though. They are more- degrading...", Jude's voice was nothing but a hush. As light as wind.

A small silence filled the space between them.

"What are you so afraid of?", Jadon asked.
Jude shurgged: "I don't know. Probably...  failure?"

Jadon exhaled through his nose. Then he pulled Jude into a tight hug and didn't let him go til the game began.

\\

This prompt is so angsty arghhh :((