OS 24 - "start of the new f1 season wooo"| Gio Reyna & Erling Haaland

„Ladies and Gentleman! My name is Henry Winter and we are live at Camp Nou in Barcelona. It is in my pleasure to welcome you to the brand-new season of Formula One!"

The three reporters smiled brightly into the lens of the main-camera.

They were standing at a big white studiotable, each of them having a couple sheets of paper laying in front of them.
For the special occasion they wore black suits, which they were probably melting in because of the 27 degrees in the room. And still, their smiles were genuine.

While the ground was also covered in spotless white a panorama streched over the whole background, showing the boxes, the start and finish line as well as a tribune full with fans.

„We're up here in our tower with a perfect view onto the stands and everything happening around it", the second reporter, Sam Wallace, continued, turning around and making a gesture at the panorama, „and we are more than excited to watch this special race live with you viewers all around the world!"

„This is the first race of the season, but the second one will be following sooner than you might think! Here is a list of the following dates you might want to cancel your plans for!", Sid Lowe swapped in.

They continued their dialogue, switching between one another, looking out for the production to give them new topics to talk about.

The official season plan, the teams and everything important got introduced, then, having done all the official stuff, discussions about the track - a nicely balanced one with a couple of straights but also challenging curves -, the different cars and drivers were held.

„If I'm honest", Sam Wallace scoffed and leaned forward onto his elbows, „I would bet all my belongings on Mbappe! He won the championship last year and he will do it again! Just watch!"

Henry Winter shook his head: „Nope! No! Absolutely not! You forgot an import thing!"
He grinned mischievously.
„There's a car that beats all of them - no matter how bad the driver: Barcelona definitely has the upper hand here!"

„Driver exceeds car!"

„It doesn't!"

For a second they held eye contact.
A small vein started popping on Sam Wallace's forehead and Henry Winter smirked.

„What do you think, Sid? Who's right?", he then brought the last of the commentator-trio back into the conversation.

„Oh, I don't agree with any of you!"

Henry's and Sam's eyebrows furrowed.

„But-"

„You know, I think you're both way to blinded by the shining stars that you forgot someone...", Sid explained. „And I just got the signal from the production that we have him live at the mic down there!"

The three of them turned their view to the monitor in front of the table.

Next to them in the livestream appeared a window with a woman standing on the driveway full with people. She was listening to them for a moment, til her cue came and she started talking.

„The lost son has returned!", the reporter grinned into the camera. „Erling Haaland is right next to me! Erling, welcome back to Formula One!"

„Hello", the blond smiled akwardly into the camera.

Somewhere around the globe a girl just fainted.

Even though their mics were cut off, the reaction of the two first commentators could be seen.

Their mouths stood open and Sam even facepalmed himself.